01 January 2015

Are Men the Stronger Vessel?

Here in this blog, I'd like to write about how I accepted the belief that women are the 'weaker vessel' based on the belief that women like to hold on to things in their minds rather than letting a point go in their minds and moving on which creates the belief that men are the stronger and more stable vessel because of the notion that men are better at letting go of things in their minds. Here, I realize how the belief that men are stronger and stable because of the idea that men are better at letting go of things reflect my own 'personality' because of this being one attribute that I ascribe to which is letting go of something in my mind, and moving on to the next point without giving that content in my mind that I let go -- any consideration or assessment.

So the point here that I would like to make is that although looking at this point from an external perpsective may or may not be 'sound' depending on if you find holding on to something a point that is considered a 'strength' or if you find letting go of a point something that is considered a 'strength'. The point is to increase your awareness by looking at the underlying perspectives, which are the starting-points, or the reasons why someone may be holding on to a point, or letting go of a point. Both perspectives can present themselves as 'weaknesses' if they are expressed from a starting-point of reacting to something or someone, or strengths if they are done from a starting-point of finding a solution to the situation at hand, or not allowing oneself to perpetuate a reaction / reactive behavior. So here in this blog, I will write some self-forgivenesses in relation to this, and provide commitments as paths of solutions that can be lived. Please check out my self-forgiveness blog here, as it will provide you with a better understanding of my relationship to self-forgiveness, and how self-forgiveness can be used practically in your world / reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that females are the 'weaker vessel' because of the belief that one thing that makes females who they are are their pattern of holding on to a thought, reacting to it, and trying to find a solution for it through emotional reaction and blaming others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that males are the 'stronger vessel' because of the belief that one thing that makes males who they are are their pattern of being able to let go of a thought, and move on to the next point without any emotional reactions.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize how holding on to a thought can be a solution from the perspective of holding on to it, assessing it, looking at the detail of a thought, and how it contributed to an emotional reaction, and finding a solution to, instead of participating in the same thought next time, and reacting to it, how one can present the solution to oneself, and walk the solution as a self-corrective application process.

I commit myself to, when I am holding on to a thought, to not accept and allow myself to go into an emotional reaction, but to instead, when and as I 'hold' onto a thought, assess it, look at the detail of the thought, and how it can contribute to creating and participating in an emotional reaction based on how the thought is playing out in my mind, and rather, find a solution to, instead of holding on to the same thought next time, and allowing myself to become emotionally reactive to the thought, how I can present the solution to myself, and walk the solution as a self-corrective application process.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize how letting go of a thought can be done from a starting-point of fear of not facing the thought, and so because I did not see that perspective of how letting go of thoughts can be done from a starting-point of fear, to instead, see myself as 'stable' when and as I 'let go' of thoughts, and so thus as a result, suppress what I did not face within myself, and allow that  / those suppressions to play out in future events / situations.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that it's not about letting go of a thought, but rather, letting go of the 'energy' or the 'emotional reaction' that I attached to the thought which gives that thought a particular 'value', which then thus, activates and perpetuates a pattern of thoughts in my mind that I would want to 'follow' and 'act out' because of me attaching an 'emotion' to them.

I commit myself to when and as I have a thought in my mind that has no emotional value, to 'magnify' the thought in my mind meaning 'amplify' the thought (or make it big) to see what contributes to me giving that thought in my mind its existence, and to also ensure within this, that there are no emotional attachments to the particular thought because I see, realize, and understand that when and as I attach an emotion to a thought, that I give that thought it's 'life', and find all kinds of justifications to why that or those thoughts have 'significance', and will 'fight' for my limitations instead of finding solutions to problems that arise from these very same thinking patterns.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use a memory in the past that contributes to me letting go of a particular point in the 'present' due to the belief that that particular memory will 'influence' or 'control' me if I say something or continue to communicate about the point that is presented to myself in the 'present' that has no relation to the memory itself.

I commit myself to ensure that when I let go of a point in my mind that is emerging, that I am letting go of the 'energy' which contributes to 'emotional reactions' to something or someone in my present reality / situation.

I see, realize, and understand that when I 'let go' of something in my mind without understanding in detail what I am 'letting go' -- that this point of 'letting go' is in-fact self-manipulation instead of a self-directive will (to let go of something). And so thus, I commit myself to when and as I 'let go' of something to not just 'let it go' without an awareness or an understanding of why I am letting it go in my mind, but to ensure that I have an awareness and an understanding in detail what I am letting go, and why I am letting it go in which the 'letting go' point will be a 'solution' and a 'self-movement' rather than it being done as as 'reaction' to a particular thought, emotion, or memory in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment