03 August 2014

Echolalia and Echopraxia: Self-Forgiveness

In the previous blog, I mentioned how I experienced something called echolalia which is an automatic repetition of vocalizations made by another person. Echolalia, basically, can be a symptom of Tourette's Syndrome along with other medical conditions such as schizophrenia, dementia, and epilepsy. Along with echolalia, there is also a phenomenon called echopraxia which I have, since the last blog, experience only once or twice. Echopraxia, basically, relates to mirroring physical behavior from someone which is also a symptom of the medical conditions mentioned above.

In the previous blog, I talked about two primary points in relation to Echolalia which is the copying / mirroring of others contingent on:
  1. The belief that I am not 'complete', and so require to copy others as a way of developing my behavioral platform.

  2. Inherited biological changes that occur in the DNA that others along the generational line copy / duplicate.
So in this blog, I would like to write some self-forgiveness statements in relation to these two primary points. Self-forgiveness, for me is a way of releasing myself from, for example, the notion that I have to copy and duplicate others in order to feel like I 'belong' so that I will not feel 'inferior' to others because I realize that within me copying and duplicating others from this perspective -- that it is actually a manipulation point within suppressing the idea about myself that I am 'inferior' to others, and so I will constantly make an attempt to strengthen the other polarity -- which is copying and duplicating other's expressions to attempt to / try to 'fit in' with how I perceive the is the 'most agreed' / 'most expressed' behavior(s) of general society. So here I start.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the general behavior of society is a collection of people copying / duplicating other people over and over again to the point that what is presented within and as society has become the 'accepted' expresson of 'disempowerment' presented in an 'elegant' framework.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am 'unique'.

Within this, I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that anything that I 'blindly' believe as the definition of 'who I am' is based on the fear of 'losing' that which I believe I have gained as a 'personality' that I use to 'impress' others with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am 'not complete'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need something or someone that I perceive as a 'separate' entity to me to 'complete' me.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the 'fuzzy logic' within this -- which is me blindy accepting who I am, but at the same time, believing that I need something or someone else to 'complete' me.

I commit myself to instead of blindly believing who I am because of how I 'feel' in that moment, I commit myself to question how I feel.

I commit myself to stop trusting in the nature of how I feel if I do not know where those feelings are coming from.

I commit myself to stop depending on others to make me 'feel' a certain way.

I see, realize, and understand that within me emotionally reacting to something or someone -- that I, on some level, have done or contributed to the same thing that caused me to emotionally react to that something or someone, and so thus, am 'mirroring' my own self-dishonesty through the person that I emotionally reacted to.

I commit myself to shatter all self-definitions that I have about myself because I realize that when and as I go into an 'emotional reaction' about something or someone -- that that is 'equal' to looking at a cracked mirror -- meaning that I allowed that something or someone to influence me, and so thus, cannot stand in and as a 'position' of stability and constancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment