14 August 2014

Day 3: Sarcasm | 21-Day Mind-Investigation on Words and Behavior

Here in this blog, I am writing about the phrase, "You think so?" The phrase, "You think so?" is one of the most common tics that I utter everyday. A tic is an involuntary movement or vocal utterance. Tics are primarily symptoms of Tourette's Syndrome, but the medical diagnosis of my condition are unclear due to the development of my tics happening at a later age.

When I investigate the phrase, "You think so?" for myself, one dimension of this phrase would be me expressing the phrase from a sarcastic perspective to others.

When and as communicating with individuals within my daily life, there is a deep dimension within myself where I see / perceive the communication with the other individual as being a 'waste of time' because of the notion that there is nothing that we are actually communicating about that is important or significant in such a way that the communication is used a tool to bring about some kind of change within some level of our beingness. Instead I, on a deep dimension, judge the communication as 'useless', and within this -- not see, and realize how I allow the communication to be the directive-principle instead of me standing as the directive-principle within and as communication -- to where I become the 'living word' as living and expressing the words that I speak within and as communication with and as another individual. What instead happens is that I separate myself from the words that I speak, and allow the words to mold and shape me through emotions and feelings, and so as consequence, I either enjoy the communication with someone in separation from the words -- by seeing / defining the words that are communicated as 'more than' myself to where the words become the essence of the communication instead of me being the 'essence' within and as my communication with others, or I will not enjoy the communication with someone because of existing in separation from the words that are spoken -- by seeing / defining the words that are communicated as 'less than' myself to where the words become the essence of the communication of which I, thus, resist the words and so -- either resist the person, or react to the words that are spoken by the person that I am communicating with.

So in the next blog, I'd like to write some self-forgiveness statements. Self-forgiveness, for me, is me forGIVEing myself the opportunity to be / become the essence as the 'living word' by releasing my emotional reactions from words that manifest in relationships because when and as I become the LIVING WORD, it is thus -- me that lives words by and as taking each word and living each word to and as its utmost potential. I see, realize, and understand that when and as I 'live' words, there is no need / necessity to react to words through emotions and feelings because I realize that emotions and feelings are in-fact REACTIONS meaning that I allowed something else that I perceive 'separate' from me to initiate the reaction within myself which means that I am not 'living' that word that I reacted to, but what is, in-fact living the word FOR me is my (emotional) 'reaction' that I have no context of -- in and as that moment of reaction. So in the next blog, I would like to write some self-forgiveness statements for the phrase "You Think So" as a phrase that I have defined within and as sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment