So I recently decided to look at what I want my destiny to be for this lifetime. Firstly, what is a destiny? A destiny is an event (or a course of events) that will inevitably happen in the future. But the point that I want to look at is not what will inevitably happen in my future, but what I am doing now to re-create who I am in the 'present' which will become my 'future'.
What is my destiny of living? My destiny of living is living this lifetime that I have -- to my utmost potential. Here in this blog I will write a list of all of these principles, and then expand on each one of these in separate blogs, and how I will live and am living these principles one-by-one within my own life.
1) Realizing and living my utmost potential
2) Living by the principle of what is 'best for all' -- guiding me in thought, word, and deed to always in all ways direct problems to the best possible outcome for all.
3) Living by the principle of self-honesty to ensure that I am pure in thought, word, and deed, and that my 'within' and 'without' is equal and one: who I am 'within' is who I am 'without' (and vice-versa).
4) Self-purification through writing, self-forgiveness, and self-corrective application through the action of realizing that I am responsible for my own thoughts, words, and deeds -- to forgive myself for transgressions and change myself to ensure that I take responsibility for who, what, and how I am, and through this, know that I can trust myself to always be honest with me and so others.
5) Living the principle of self-responsibility through realizing that only I am responsible for what I accept and allow inside of me, my relationships, and my outside world, and so within this responsibility, only I have the power and ability to change that which I see is compromising who I am, what I live, and how this affects others.
6) Realizing that who I am in thought, word, and deed affects not only myself, but others as well, and so with self-responsibility in thought, word, and deed, I take responsibility for myself and so my relationships to be self-aware in every moment and live in such a way that is best for me and so others as well.
7) Living the principle of self-awareness: to be aware, to see, to recognize my own thoughts and mind.... to be self-honest to the extent to where I take responsibility for when I see my thoughts / mind is not what is best for me / others, and commit to immediately take responsibility and change for myself and so others.
8) With taking responsibility for myself, becoming aware of myself, I take responsibility and become aware of others in my life to assist and support them as I am assisting and supporting myself to "give as you would like to receive", and do the extra bit every day to see where I can contribute to other's lives and so my own.
9) Living the principle of self-trust: as I commit myself to remain constant in my living of self-honesty, self-responsibility, and self-awareness, I stand as an unbending trust that I always in all ways know who I am no matter what I face and that in this I know, as proven in the constancy of my living, that I will always honor and stand by what is best for all and so best for me.
10) Making love visible through me not accepting / allowing anything less than my utmost potential.... I support those in my life to reach their utmost potential, to love them as I have shown love to myself by gifting to me my utmost potential, the best life / living experience, and show others as I have shown myself what it means to LIVE.
11) No one can save you; save yourself: the realization that the tools and principles of Desteni is the guide, but I must walk the path myself. We are here to assist and support each other in this process from Consciousness to Awareness / LIFE and what it means to live, but the process itself, where you are alone with yourself in your own mind: is walked alone.
12) Not waiting for anything or anyone to take responsibility for me and this world, but that I realize I have created who and how I am in this moment, therefore, I have the responsibility to change who and how I am, and so the realization that we as a collective created how and what this world is today, and so it is the responsibility of the collective to change how and what this world is today.
13) Honoring the life in each person, animal, and everything from the great to the small of earth -- that we expand our awareness and responsibility to creating the best possible life for everyone and everything and so ourselves.
14) Relationships as Agreements: individuals coming together using agreements as a platform to one-on-one expand, grow, and develop as individuals in life and living to support / assist each other unconditionally to reach their utmost potential where the agreement is a coming-together of individuals understanding what it means to stand as equals and to stand as one.
15) Sex as self-expression: where sex is a united expression between individuals in honor, respect, consideration, and regard of each other as equals: two physical bodies uniting in equality and oneness -- a merging of two equals as one physically.
16) Realizing that by the virtue of me being in this world, my responsibility does not only extend to my own mind / my own life, but to the minds and lives of everything and everyone of this earth, and so my commitment is to extend this awareness to all of humanity to work together and live together to make this world a 'heaven on earth' for ourselves and the generations to come.
17) I must, in my thoughts, words, and deeds, but most importantly in my living actions, become a living example for others in my world that is noticeable and visible when it comes to the potential of a person to change themselves and so change their world so that more people can realize how we can change this world by standing united in our self-change within the principle of what is best for all to bring 'heaven' to earth.
18) I am the change I want to see in me and my world. To bring 'heaven' to earth is to bring into being, into living the LIVING PROOF of a PRACTICAL 'HEAVEN' that can be seen and heard in our actions and words. We are the 'Living Heaven' that must come into creation in this living world.
19) Through purifying my thoughts, words, and deeds, my 'inner' becomes my 'outer'. So I bring into creation me as 'heaven' into earth, realizing it is not enough to 'see the change / be the change', but for change to become REAL, it must be a constant, consistent living of me through the words I speak and the actions I live that are visible and noticeable to all in every moment of breath.
20) Realizing that my physical body is my temple. My physical body is the living flesh through which, and in which, I will bring into being and create / manifest 'heaven on earth' as me in my thoughts, words, and deeds, and so I honor, respect, regard, nurture, and support my physical body as I would nurture and support me as equals: my body is me.
21) We are the change in ourselves and this world we have been waiting for, and so I commit to dedicate myself and my life for each one as all to realize this, as nothing will change if we don't change in all that we are: within and without.
22) The realization that for me to be able to change myself in thought, word, and deed to the most effective living being that I can be and become, I first have to 'know thyself', and so commit myself to investigate, introspect, and understand how I became who I am today: to prepare the road before me into self-creation of a responsible, aware, self-honest, and trustworthy person for myself and so for all.
23) The realization that for me to be able to contribute to change in this world, I have to get to 'know thyself' as this world, and commit myself to research, investigate, and introspect the inner and outer workings of this world, and align the systems of today to present and give the best possible life for all on Earth.