07 June 2014

21-Day Mind Investigation on Sugar: What is Taste All About? | Day 7

Here in this blog, I am continuing with 21-Day Mind Investigation on Sugar: Quest Bar | Day 6 which I talked about my experience with the Quest Bar. I realize, for me, that my experience with the Quest Bar has been like me attempting to find gold based on how I placed value on eating foods that are low in carbohydrates. I realize that the Quest bar is a candy bar that I primarily use to satisfy my tongue in order to get myself out of a mode of 'depression' into an illusion of 'happiness'. So it is as though the faculty of 'taste' is used to give me a happiness-experienceIf my 'taste buds' are created just for the purpose making me 'feel happy' about being here within the world and enjoying life, then that goes to show how my 'taste buds' become like a generator that produces feelings which I connect to being alive through my participation in them -- which then, thus, becomes the concept of life and living. So the question is, what is an effective way to use our taste buds other than them being here just to satisfy our desire to 'live' through experiencing 'feelings'?

So here in this blog, I will write some self-forgivenesses. Self-forgiveness for me -- is giving myself, through writing, the opportunity to look back at my experiences, and release any emotional reactions that I am using as justifications within my life through eating foods that satisfy my tongue, for instance, when I participate in the emotion of 'depression' and justify that emotion of depression within myself by creating an illusion of 'elation' (the absence of depression) by eating tasty foods. I also realize how, overtime, consequences manifest through this type of behavior. Depression, to me, is like 'giving up' on myself, and so when I come from a starting-point of eating tasty food-items as a means of suppressing my experience of depression within myself, then it becomes a seed that gets watered which, overtime, becomes a market within the food industry that gets sold to consumers who have, on some level, also suppressed the experience of depression within themselves of which 'happiness', 'joy', and 'elation' becomes a 'drug' that is experienced through eating tasty food-items. So self-forgiveness assists and support me to look at these experiences and release my relationship to depression, and assist and supports me to walk a correction-point in physical reality when I am faced with 'depression' within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the 'Quest Bar' to 'gold'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge 'gold' as being 'expensive', and so thus, valuable in my eyes instead of realizing that 'gold' is made from the same elements of the Earth that I am made of -- such as oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize how me existing and participating in 'laziness' plays a role in me connecting the 'Quest Bar' to 'gold' due to my resistance to make / prepare / cook my own food items -- not realizing that within learning how to cook, I am able to learn how to take the basic ingredients of / as food, and turn them into my desired concoction -- realizing within this, that different foodstuffs are made with the same / similar ingredients.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place value on foods that are 'low in carbohydrates' instead of realizing how this 'value' comes for me resisting to make / create / cook my own concoctions because of 'impatience' and the belief that cooking is overwhelming.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be impatient when cooking or learning how to cook / prepare my own food items.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to come from a starting-point of cooking food to create gourmet meals that are pleasing to the eye and the tongue.

I commit myself to learn how to cook. In that way I will be able to manage what I eat more effectively.

I see, realize, and understand that my resistance to cooking food comes from me thinking about me cooking intricate foodstuffs such as gourmet meals.

I commit myself to learn how to cook simple food items such as rice and meat.

I see, realize, and understand that my resistance to cooking food comes from me not effectively knowing how to prepare food before they are cooked.

I commit myself to learn how to prepare food before they are cooked, such as: what to add in the skillet to make the skillet ready to add different food items within it in order for them to cook effectively.

I will continue in the next blog with more self-forgivenesses in relation to how I use the faculty of 'taste' to suppress my relationship to 'depression' so that what exists externally is an 'appearance' of happiness that I use to suppress my internal experience, within my mind, of depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment