11 May 2014

The Beauty of Having a Father

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word 'beauty' through defining 'beauty' as the qualities of an individual that gives me an 'experience' of pleasure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from those 'qualities' that I perceive that another has 'more of' than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize how I separate myself from other people, places, and / or things that I perceive have better 'qualities' than I have when I go into an 'emotional reaction' about it, and so when I go into an 'emotional reaction' about it is when I, within my mind, declare myself to be 'inferior' to something / someone else.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that these 'qualities' that I see in others are connected to words that I connected to a particular-specific image, attribute, and / or a particular-specific physical behavior of something / someone to which I, react within 'positivity' or 'negativity' when seeing the particular-specific attribute / behavior being seen / expressed within or from the other.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that when I react with 'positivity' and / or 'negativity' to something / someone -- that this is my 'indicator' that I have separated myself to that something or someone within my mind by placing 'value' on a particular quality that I see that that particular person, place, and / or thing attributes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, thus, define 'beauty' as the 'qualities' that I see in others that I believe I have 'lack of' -- of which I, because of this belief that I have a lack of the particular-specific quality -- react in 'positivity' or 'negativity' to that something or someone, thus bringing the sensation of 'pleasure' or 'displeasure' when I am around them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, within my life, live the memory of my father not being present with me as a father-figure within my childhood, through me believing that I did not have the qualities that represents a son. Within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to develop a 'profile' within my mind of what I believed that I was lacking as a son.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use other men's opinions of myself that I defined as 'father-figures', and develop a profile based on those opinions that I perceived I am 'lacking' as a son: which are 'common-sense' and 'physical attraction'.

In the next blog I will continue with expanding more on how I aligned my life to the desire for common-sense and physical beauty, and how the points were lived out within my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment