17 October 2011

Deconstructing the Personality: My 'Immediate' Family (Self-Forgiveness)

I will take the personalities in my family and do self-forgiveness for defining myself in relation to (and as) each of them – as I am one and equal as all personalities that exist:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me in relation to my mom, Opal, as her 'son'. I am one and equal as all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me in relation to my father, Robert, as his 'son'. I am one and equal as all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me in relation to my step-father, Bernard, as his 'son'. I am one and equal as all life.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me in relation to my step-father, Bernard, as his 'step-son'. I am one and equal as all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me in relation to my half-brother, Charlie, as his 'brother'. I am one and equal as all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me in relation to my half-brother, Charlie, as his 'half-brother'. I am one and equal as all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me in relation to my half-brother, Randy, as his 'brother'. I am one and equal as all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me in relation to my half-brother, Randy, as his 'half-brother'. I am one and equal as all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me in relation to my half-brother, Robert, as his 'brother'. I am one and equal as all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me in relation to my half-brother, Robert, as his 'half-brother'. I am one and equal as all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me in relation to my half-sister, Jalisa, as her 'brother'. I am one and equal as all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me in relation to my half-sister, Jalisa, as her 'half-brother'. I am one and equal as all life.

No comments:

Post a Comment