19 June 2012

Day 55 | Peppercorns or Capers Part 1

Here I am doing self-forgiveness for mistaking the peppercorns that I picked out instead of capers that I was originally suppose to buy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to to connect peppercorns with capers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that since the peppercorn and the caper have the same shape -- that they are the same in its taste dynamic.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that since the peppercorn and the caper have the same color -- that they are the same in its taste dynamic.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the picture-presentation of like forms as the same based on how I gave value to a picture form instead of looking at the dynamics of that picture form as the dynamics of its taste, smell, touch, etc. that gives to it its distinction in the way that it operates within the world and reality.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand the dimensions of what a picture represents -- because I gave value to the outer layer instead of the dimensions that create its integrity of how it operates, and because I only formed a relationship to the outer layer, I miss the component of how it affects the world and reality as a whole of which I form an indirect agreement as how it operates and effects the world as a whole which in-turn affects me equal and one.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, and understand that everything holds a universal dynamic to it as relationships that is the operation integrity as how something actually exist, but instead, only see / become cognizant of its picture-form that I valued as something more-than me based on the relationships that I created to its structure, and because of these relationships, I limit my awareness, and abdicate self-trust to actually direct myself to see the world / experience as a whole -- as I remain trapped in a one-dimensional reality of pictures that I valued above the constituents that are the actual reality of what a picture consist of and exist as.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my memories to create the decisions on what to get / buy because I bought into the programming-nature of the mind -- as that which moves me are in-fact memories that create my awareness to / towards that which I come in contact to -- not aware of the reality as a whole of what is 'here' as what this world consist of and exist as in its minutest forms that are the building blocks of the mind-consciousness and world systems.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust the external nature of the world system -- as I bought into it as a 'consumer' that consumes commodity based on its external beauty, and its external dynamics instead of taking it apart (as the picture) and breaking down its components based on what it could represent externally as lies that have been  embellished with a veil of colors and patterns that capture the eye of the ignorant that are oblivious to what has been constructed right in front of our eyes, but have been trained to only see what it wants and needs to see for its personal growth in a system where personal gain is valued over life.

I commit myself to expose the nature of beauty for and as how it exists through and as the stopping of the mind as 'personality' which has been 'beautified' based on the trust that I have given to it as the 'expression' of me -- that only works with / befriends others that support who I am as a 'personality' in separation from all life equal and one.

I commit myself to stop and expose the system for and as how it exists by stopping and exposing the internal system within me -- which will stop and expose the external system with-out -- as the system of survival that has been perpetuated for the keepsake of self-interest that is valued over life.

I commit myself to expose myself to see, realize, and understand that I am not stable within the relationship with myself and others because I change when my experiences change; I change when my relationships change because I was never real, but was only as real as the relationship with pictures in this world that I created myself to be through the beautification of the external picture that I represent as my reputation upon this earth.

I commit myself to stand as what is real by seeing, realizing, and understanding that I can only see, realize, and understand what is real by first deconstructing the integrity of what I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become -- to clear / stop all relationship patterns that I consist of and exist as -- that is the dictator of how I operate in this world as the knowledge and information that I created myself to be.

Link: "June Journey to Life" blog on "Me, The Marinara Sauce, The Peppercorn and the Capers : My Peppercorn Experience"

Peppercorns or Capers Part 2: Redefinition Coming Soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment