30 May 2012

Day 38 | Defining Time Through Logic as a Male

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize, that I have subjected myself within and through time -- of which I give value to time based on how I physically move with and as it -- in separation -- of which I create energy within and as me as thoughts, feelings, emotions -- manifesting how I move within this world and reality -- instead of stopping the very point of the energy as the 'relationship' that I formed with and as time in separation from what is 'here' -- to 'get' somewhere that I perceive as an outside event that I have become driven by as an 'effect' of the 'cause' that I projected onto and as the event. Thus within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project the 'cause' of who I am as the 'effect' of time with and through an 'event' -- rather than realizing that I am the 'cause' that I have separated myself from -- instead of investigating the 'cause' within and as me that has become the 'energy' that drives me in separation from time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to do a certain specific thing based on the position of time that is present within and through the event that I am existing in and as, thus, manifesting separation within and through energy instead of simply moving myself within as -- as what is 'here' of which I bring the cause and effect 'here' as all that exists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create me in such a way that I become a 'personality' that sees time in separation, thus, see myself as 'alive' when I am existing in and as 'speed' trying to 'catch' time -- as I see time in separation of me. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am taking self-responsibility within and through time within the 'rush' of and as time of which and how I have created myself to be in relationship to time -- instead of not taking into consideration of the 'energy' that I create / manifest within and as me as that which I have formed a relationship to that keeps me driven within time in separation -- separating the 'cause' (as me) and the 'effect' (as me) -- believing that the cause is created from an outside source that can be directed within and through physical 'rush' / hastening to be 'on time' -- without considering the internal manifestation of cause and effect as the starting-point that I projected into separate parts through and within 'external' time.

I forgive myself that I have not seen, realized, and understood the relationship with 'energy' that I create internally as the starting point of everything that I do, and thus within that not seeing, realizing, and understanding, use 'logic' as an 'external awareness' and to trust this external awareness rather than not seeing, realizing, and understanding that this external awareness is an awareness of and as limitation of the mind of which I maneuver within this world and reality and support the system -- as I blindly support who I am as 'personality' and 'energy' binded by my starting point as the 'internal manifestation' of relationships created as fear -- expressed through 'logic'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within fear of loss -- loosing that integrity of what I created myself to be as a subservient of time -- of which I become a personality -- driven in self-deception of honoring the external manifestation of time -- based on my internal manifestation of not taking self-responsibility to remove the fear within and as me -- the fear that if I don't do something specifically that I have allotted to do based on my past, and how I saw myself move within and as the past, that I will not effectively meet the standards of the present, and thus, create consequence as me -- instead of not realizing that I am already consequence as 'energy' -- layered -- manifesting superfluous relationship-patterns which are the reasons that I time-loop because I haven't transcended the point of 'energy' through as the words that I speak that manifest the illusion that I walk as being subject to time -- instead of realizing that everything is here, and that I have to move as self-direction, and that which I 'voice' becomes the manifested principle of me. Thus, the 'energy' is that which I move by and as -- instead of moving within self-direction -- untying the relationship-knots that I walk as, and trust as the manifested consequential 'expression' of me.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to 'see' who / what I am existing as within time -- because all that I saw was the relationship that I created with the clock. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see time as the 'clock'. Thus within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use logic and say that time is the 'clock' -- instead of realizing that it's not to change the physical integrity of what time is currently existing as within this world and reality, but to remove the 'energy' / relationship-patterns that I exist as in accordance to the 'clock' as 'time' which I have separated myself from.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust me as logic so much that I abdicate who I am as the 'being' within and as what I do, and to believe that me existing within and as the 'energetics' of what is defined as 'life' is me, thus become subservient to all that is here as the 'now' and call it 'life' -- because I see the 'clock' as life -- and that if I 'get behind', I am not living 'effectively' as I should live because I am 'falling behind' -- which is the very relationship that I formed within and as myself within and through time -- of which I see as the 'clock' -- instead of untying the relationships with 'energy' that is in-fact the time that I projected on to the clock -- as I exist in 'energy' as 'fear' -- fearing to lose my patterned-self in relation to time as the physical 'movements' that I repeat over and over again -- of which I create / establish the 'trust' as these movements that are existent as the 'effect' generated by 'energy'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a system of fear, where money can be effectively moved through and by the collective humanity that is / has become enslaved by 'energy' -- of which the illusion of 'order' is created within a starting-point of 'fear-of-loss' -- based on the relationship that is created with money and life, and thus become an effect of 'money' of which I fervently try to create a 'life' for myself through the acquisition of money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect life as 'energy' -- thus, create a system of 'fear' to keep the 'energy' going within and as me of -- "If I don't have money, I die", -- perpetuating a system of abuse for my sake of life as 'energy' -- teaching others the value of life as money as I duplicate the thought "If I don't have money, I die" to others through the act of 'love' that I have used proficiently to keep fear as the 'engine' of motivation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be motivated by 'energy' -- of which I become the manifestation of who I am in relation to time -- that I have separated myself from -- to an external manifestation and internal manifestation -- only seeing the external manifestation of which I use logic to justify the external manifestation of time as how time exists within and as the system -- and see the internal manifestation of time the same way that the external manifestation is manifested as -- as that which is 'here' that has become the collective agreement by and through man as the rhythm of life as money -- instead of not seeing, realizing, and understanding that the very internal manifestation is the starting point of and as how I operate within the physical time as money. I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that the internal manifestation of time is that of 'energy' and the external manifestation of time is that of money that has become the rhythm of life equal to and one with how we, as a collective, have manifested ourselves as -- as relationships in separation from what is 'here' as the 'nothingness'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am the relationships that I connect to / as / with time -- as the manifested outflow of fear that I move within and as -- for the generation of money.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that which I speak, I declare as 'real', thus, speak only that which defines me within and as limitation as a being, becoming more 'limited' within the words that I speak -- instead of redefining time in a way that it is used for what is 'best for all' -- where life becomes equality rather than life defined within and as 'energy' as 'money'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speak that which is of polarity from a starting-point of fear-of-loss, and to believe that by speaking that which is of polarity, I am becoming equal to and one with what is here as polarity -- as a form of accepting what is 'here' -- because it is 'here' as an external expression of the collective internal reality as man that has been accepted as 'life'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that by going against what is 'here' as the external expression of the collective internal reality as man that has been accepted as 'life' -- I can become 'free' -- instead of realizing that the very manifestation of 'going against' what is here as the current world system is -- in fact supporting the system -- instead of realizing that in order to change the system, one has to become equal to and one with what has been accepted and allowed to exist within and as the system, by first becoming equal to and one with one's own internal reality as 'energy' -- that is the life of the system through and as 'money'.

I commit myself to speak that that is effective / common-sensical / best for all instead of speaking / declaring that which is from a starting-point of polarity of which I constantly and continuously polarize who I am in this world and reality within / as / for the sake of survival -- of that which I have trusted and have become the expression as -- as an effective slave guided by 'energy' as time through the fear of loss.

I commit myself to move myself out of energy by doing self-forgiveness over everything because everything as how I exist as currently is the manifestation of 'energy' developed through and as 'personality' based on relationships that I created that has become the identity of and as me within and as my internal reality that is projected onto and as the external reality wherein I use logic to justify me as energy that exists as an effect of/as the external manifestations that presented to me.

I commit myself to the process of stopping 'energy' within and as me that I hide within and through 'logic' that is the manifested principle of 'reason' -- reasoning / validating what I can see within and through knowledge and information in relation to what is 'here' in/as the physical -- of which I form /  limit the physical existence according to my interpretation of it through 'logic' as self-manipulation -- only validating the knowledge and information about the physical because I never stood equal to and one with the physical.

I redefine time as the constant flow of experience (as knowledge and information) of which I tie-me into and as the manifested relationships of time as past, present, and future -- giving value to time as the movement of 'energy' represented within and as me as 'fear' that is used to support / perpetuate the system of money instead of establishing / using time from / within the starting point of what's best for all -- creating / developing ways to implement life as equality in every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment