21 May 2012

Day 29 | Seeing Desteni as a Religion

I was talking to my agreement partner about the different types of sugars such as sucrose, glucose, fructose and galactose because a question was asked to Anu by her with regards to sweeteners -- that stevia is preferred by people in the health field, and would he suggest to use stevia or a combination of dried fruit and stevia, or stevia and agave..... The question was answered "I would not use sweeteners." We had a talk about this later because I informed her that stevia isn't even a sugar. I then informed her that there are many sweeteners other than sugar such as fructose which comes directly from plants, thus, can be considered 'natural'. She then informed me to look at the common-sense point of it, but my starting-point was simply looking at it from a logical perspective.

There were many times wherein I felt as if Desteni was a religion because I always seem to connect Desteni to that one time when I was trying to converse with my "spiritual brother" at the time within Christianity -- when he, one day, was sitting down and praying to God. I saw myself as 'less-than' him because he didn't speak with me during that time of his communion with God. Thus, I connected that lack of feedback to Desteni because of the lack of feelings and emotions (as energy) that are expressed within Destonian feedback. And thus, connected Desteni to being a cycle of religion because of that, and because of the portal interviews of not being able to cross-reference any of them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect my past to Desteni because it is all that I know how to operate as -- as my past as the life that I give to myself within this world and reality as a point of limitation of and as only seeing and trusting that which consists of and exists as my past because I could not trust the moment 'here', thus, exist within only creating relationships that assist and support in the feeding my past -- instead of realizing that within this, I limit myself to and as only that in my world and reality wherein I am able to operate effectively in my past become an effective organic machine moved by the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me within and as my thoughts, feelings, emotions, perceptions, ideas, and beliefs -- which are products of my past of which -- within these points, I create a 'personality' that I can move by and as -- as I begin to trust that personality as the expression of and as who I am in this world and reality, thus, when I am not 'relating' to someone within the construct of 'energy' as emotions and feelings, I see the relationships as not stable -- because I defined stability within the freedom of being able to express who I am within emotions and feelings (as energy), thus, form 'friction' within me 'against' them -- because they are not 'satisfying' what I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become as a product of my past as my thoughts, feelings, emotions, perceptions, ideas, and beliefs -- of which I re-cycle through this pattern over and over again -- becoming an organic machine that is moved by 'energy' as products of the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself operate within and as 'energy' as the foundation of relationships of which I 'specialize' a person, and see them as a significance in my life, as a result of relationship patterns consisting of and as -- 'energy' that I use to manipulate myself in calling them my 'spiritual brother' (or something else that sounds 'special') wherein I am able to exist within the energetics / experience of satisfaction -- being satisfied that I formulated an energy pattern as 'experiences' that I am able to call them my 'spiritual brother (e.g. girlfriend, boyfriend, brother, partner), and within this, form 'expectation' of keeping that 'energy' / definition alive, and if it's not kept alive through, by and as -- emotions and feelings, I react with anger / hurt -- instead of taking self-responsibility to stop all energetics of the mind that I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become as a product of the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react when the person that I was reacting to -- that I called my "spiritual brother" (as a point of self-manipulation) he did not answer me the way that I expected him to answer me based on creating my relationship to him in a way that when he answers my questions -- I feel 'good' about the answer because I have specialized him within and as my mind, and thus existed in expectation of how I defined him as my 'spiritual brother', and thus, keep this experience of this moment in the past and cycle through it within Desteni -- because I have not taken self-responsibility to stop the past as the thoughts, feelings, emotion, perceptions, ideas and belief that I existed in within and as that time -- thus existing within the same thoughts, feelings, emotion, perceptions, ideas and beliefs that gives life to and as who I was at that time of which I super-imposed onto and as the present within Desteni, and thus, see Desteni as a 'religion' because I connected religion to being obedient, but never ask questions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see Desteni as a religion because of the fear of not asking questions -- because of manipulating myself into a personality that doesn't need to ask questions, but within asking questions, I found it difficult because I brainwashed myself not to ask questions, and not consider to look at things from the starting point of what is/will be best for all and what is not -- seeing through the veil of the mind with questions I ask myself. So with not asking questions, I didn't want to face the point that the starting-point of my questions were not what is/will be best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the person that I called my "spiritual brother" -- my 'spiritual brother' based on specializing religion as something sacred -- thus, when two people come together within Christianity, it brings about a mutual understanding of what is being walked of which I -- within this, separated myself from the person that I called my "spiritual brother", separated myself from the 'experience' -- seeing this relationship point as 'more-than', thus, exist within 'expectation' -- expecting who I am within what is 'here' to align with my expectations -- of which I, within this, exist within and as 'limitation' as a 'personality' existent within relationships and blame the person that I called my "spiritual brother" for not communicating the way that I expected him to -- instead of stopping all points of expectation as 'energy' of which I sabotage myself within and through relationships that I defined within and as my patterns of energy as 'personality' consistent of thoughts, feelings emotions, perceptions, ideas, beliefs, memories, etc.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see Desteni as a religion because I super-imposed the past as specializing the person that I called my "spiritual brother", and specializing my experiences within Christianty, and thus, form expectation of expecting an answer that I am satisfied with within Desteni because I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within energy (as emotions and feelings), and thus, expect an answer that can make me 'feel good' through and as the heightening of my 'feelings' and within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the integrity of who I am based on my emotions and feelings because this is all that I have known myself to be -- existent as a slave of my own mind of which I get swayed by 'experience' -- rather than being and living as the directive principle of and as my life as who I am equal to and one with the person that I called my "spiritual brother", Desteni, and my 'experiences'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear asking questions because I didn't adhere to the point of investigating the starting-point of the questions that I asked, thus, not take self-responsibility to investigate myself within and as the questions that I ask, and so within this, see Desteni as a 'religion' because I connected religion to not being able to ask questions freely -- because it was written in the "Word of God" in Deuteronomy 6:16  to not test God, thus, see that asking questions are testing Desteni -- instead of realizing that the point of testing Desteni is the point of testing my standing in relation to Desteni, and thus, never considered myself when I wanted to know / understand the integrity of Desteni.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to specialize the person that I called my "spiritual brother" because I saw him as my dad because of the physical similarities. I even told him when I first met him -- because I specialized my dad based on him not being in my life for the most part until the age of 28 years old -- thus, when I am around the person that I called my "spiritual brother", I created a memory relationship and super-imposed that memory relationship as also seeing him as a my dad, in order to feel as though I had a father in my life. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to specialize relationships based on the relationships that I had with my mother, father, step-father, step-mother, and thus, within specializing the person that I called my "spiritual brother", I connected him to my 'father', and thus, everything that is done within and as the relationship, I see as being done with my father.

I commit myself to see/realize/understand that the relationship that I formed with the person that I called my "spiritual brother" consists of and exist as how I defined myself in relation to my father, thus, to realize that all relationship points are points of separation where I made the relationship special within and through separation of which I participate in 'energy' as emotions and feelings -- creating expectation to satisfy the relationship that I never had with my father -- instead of stopping all energy patterns that I use to create who I am in relation to others in this world that is really 'me' (in essence), but unable to see because of all of the relationship patterns that I use to define the integrity of who I am in relation to others and how I exist.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowd myself to realize that within what I am not able to cross-reference -- I realize the common-sense of what is being said, but didn't want to adhere to the common-sense perspectives of what is being said within the Reptilian Series, the Atlantean Series, the Journey into the Aferlife series, the Life-Review series, the Soul of Money series, because I wanted to protect my ego that consists of and as 'logic' that I use to formulate my own opinion of what makes common-sense according to what is 'best' for me instead of considering what is best for all within the context of all interviews.

I commit myself to stop all relationship-patterns that I use to create the integrity of how I exist -- by and through dissecting the very nature of me that I created myself to be as a personality system consisting of and existing as energy within and as thoughts, feelings, emotions, perceptions, ideas, and beliefs that gives me 'momentum' in this world and reality -- that I define as 'life' when I am existing within and as 'reactions' as emotions and feelings.

I commit myself to investigate the starting point of everything that I disagree with or 'question' because that very disagreement and/or questions that I have exist within the starting point of who I am and what I am participating within and as -- within all disagreements and questions -- thus, to investigate the true starting-points of everything that I question because the integrity of who I am determines my relationship with what is that I am disagreeing about or questioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment