04 September 2011

X-Men: The Physical As "More-Than"

Spoiler Alert!



Today (September 4th 2001) Me and "J" went to the movies to watch X-Men First Class. I was 'mesmerized' by the physical phenomenon that took place. The X-Men are a group of beings that were genetically altered resulting in each one having various abilities such as manipulating one's own molecular structure at will (Mystique). Within the movie, large structures were moved around and manipulated at will -- such as huge chains, and submarines, and explosives. The effect of these structures caused me to become 'mesmerized'. "J" informed me that I was being mesmerized by the events. Therefore, I did self-forgiveness for accepting and allowing myself to 'separate' me into / as 'limitation' in which within that limitation form a point of being mesmerized by events that I believe that are 'larger' than me.

Points I Saw Within This:

Perceiving myself 'separate' from 'the physical'

Belief that something can be attained 'separate' from me and calling that ability

Defining things perceived 'separate' from me as an 'ability'

Belief that 'ability' exists

Becoming 'mesmerized' by 'physical phenomena' that is believed to be 'more than' me

Self-Forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself 'separate' from the 'physical'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that something can be attained 'separate' from me, and so, define that 'attainment' as an 'ability'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define things that I have 'separated' myself from as an 'ability'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that 'ability' exists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become 'mesmerized' by physical phenomena that is believed to be 'more than' me.

Self-Corrective Statements:

I am 'life'.

I am 'ability'.

I am 'no ability'.

I am equal and one as all that exists.

I am 'the physical'.

I am 'here'.

I am 'power'.

Power is not 'separate' from me.

I am not 'less than' or 'more than' the 'physical'.

Self-Corrective Application:

When and as I see myself go into a pattern of 'belief', I stop; I breath, and I let go. I realize that it needs my participation for me to become 'mesmerized' through the participation within/as 'polarity' because of the belief that I am 'less than' the physical - for this to exist. I realize that this is not 'best for me', and not 'best for all'. I stop my participation within this.

No comments:

Post a Comment