30 August 2011

Fear of Death and My Realization


I was watching a television show called "1000 Ways to Die". There was a man that backed his car up into his ski board. The car made the ski board turn a certain way wherein the man's neck touched the side of the ski board and pushed his neck into the window shield. From this point, the man's spinal cord severed into two internally and the man instantly died.

I experienced, from this point, fear because I looked at how the electricity flow through the body to and from the spinal cord. And I realize how I identify myself with/as the electricity flow, and when it stops, I stop.

A couple of weeks earlier, I was looking at pictures on Rotten.com and how there were pictures of chopped-up people, in which , I had the same fear. I realize how I identify myself with/as the muscles that assist with the movement of the body, and that when it's chopped up, it cannot move. And when it cannot move, I stop moving.

Points I Saw Within This:
  • Fear of being chopped up
  • Fear of my spinal cord being severed
  • Identifying who I am as the 'electric currents' within the body in separation from the rest of the body
  • Perceiving myself 'separate' from the muscles of the body
  • Identifying myself with/as the muscles of the body
  • Belief about how the body works
  • Belief that an 'internal brain map' exists
Self-Forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have fear of being chopped up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have fear of my spinal cord being severed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that electric currents exist within the body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify who I am as 'electric currents' within the body in separation from the rest of the body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself 'separate' from the muscles of the body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am the muscles of the body that moves the body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe the knowledge and information about how the body works.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that, according to knowledge and information, an 'internal brain map' exists within/as my brain.

Self-Corrective Statements:

I am life.

I am my body.

I am 'here'.

I am 'death'.

I am 'no death'.

I am the 'breath'.

I am one and equal as all life.

'Til here no further: I am not defined by knowledge and information.

'Til here no further: I am not defined by an 'internal brain map' in the brain.

Self-Corrective Application:

When and as I see myself fear death, I stop, I breath, and I let go. I realize that it takes my participation for me to fear to exist. I realize that this is not best for me, and not best for all. I stop mind participation.

No comments:

Post a Comment