07 September 2011

They Were Raised From the Dead and Became Younger

On the morning of September 7th 2011, I had a dream about my step-dad's parents. My step-dad's parents recently died. The father died on June 22nd 2011, and the mother died 8 months later. I had a dream that I ran into them. I was walking near their house that they were living in when they were alive. I saw the father suddenly driving up in a black truck and he said, "Ol' Leon . . ." When I looked at him, his appearance was slightly younger (about mid 50s), and he was actually able to walk again: because earlier in his life, he had a stroke.

After a couple of minutes, the mother came out of the house. She appears to be in her mid 50s also, and she said, "Hey Leesy" (because my name is Leon, so I guess "Leesy" is short for that). She informed me that they were raised from the dead and now 'alive' again. All of the family was happy and it 'felt' as though 'life' came back to all of the family members.

The point of the blog is how memories 'capture' our integrity of what we have accepted and allowed ourselves to be and become. So for me, I have to do self-forgiveness for accepting and allowing myself to be 'embraced' by the memories, and the 'identity' of who I was with Mr. and Mrs. Phillips -- which feeds the expression of the moment that it becomes so 'real' that we 'separate' ourselves into/as the 'structure' of the moment (the 'experience): which includes the pictures, the energetics, the sounds, the physical impressions, etc).

Points I Saw Within This:
  • Feeling good when Mrs. Phillips called me "Leesy"
  • Identifying myself with the name "Leesy"
  • Connecting the name "Leesy" with an 'energetic reaction' of adornment
  • Belief that Mr. and Mrs. Phillips were the 'personality' that they were when they were alive
  • Identification with the 'personality' of Mr. and Mrs. Phillips
  • Identification with who I am when communicating with Mr. and Mrs. Phillips
  • Identification with the pictured-presentation of Mr. and Mrs. Phillips
  • Identification with the age of Mr. and Mrs. Phillips
  • Connecting the 'personality' of Mr. and Mrs. Phillips to their body when they were alive
  • Connecting the 'personality' of Mr. and Mrs. Phillips to their 'age' when they were alive
  • Connecting my personality to my body
  • Identifying myself as my body
  • Belief that I am limited to my 'age'
  • Belief that I am my age
  • Identifying myself with/as my age
  • Identifying myself with/as my name
  • Identifying myself with/as my race
  • Identifying myself with/as my height
  • Identifying myself with/as the 'energetic reactions' that I 'feel'
  • Identifying myself with/as the 'energetic reactions' that I 'feel' (such as 'love', 'adornment', righteous) when communicating to Mr. and Mrs. Phillips
  • Identifying Mr. and Mrs. Phillips with their names
  • Identifying Mr. and Mrs Phillips with the color of their skin
  • Identifying Mr. and Mrs. Phillips with their age
  • Identifying Mr. and Mrs. Phillips with their voice
  • Identifying Mr. and Mrs. Phillips with their personality
  • Having memories of Mr. and Mrs. Phillips
  • Belief that the memories of Mr. and Mrs. Phillips are 'real'
  • Identification with the integrity of who I am and how I exist with/as a memory
  • Allowing 'memories' to exist within/as me
  • Perceive myself 'separate' from Mr. and Mrs. Phillips
  • Perceive myself 'separate' from 'life'
  • Belief that 'life' exists 'separate' from me

Self-Forgiveness:


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel 'good' when Mrs. Phillips called me "Leesy" (when she was alive).

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify myself with the name "Leesy".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the name "Leesy" with an 'energetic reaction' of adornment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that Mr. and Mrs. Phillips were the 'personality' that they were when they were alive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify with the 'personality' of Mr. and Mrs. Phillips.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify with who I am when communicating with Mr. and Mrs. Phillips.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify with the pictured-presentation of Mr. and Mrs. Phillips.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify with the age of Mr. and Mrs. Phillips.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the 'personality' of Mr. and Mrs. Phillips to their body when they were alive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the 'personality' of Mr. and Mrs. Phillips to their 'age' when they were alive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect my personality to my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify myself with/as my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am limited to my 'age'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am my age.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify myself with/as my age

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify myself with/as my name.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify myself with/as my race.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify myself .with/as my height

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify myself with/as the 'energetic reactions' that I 'feel' (on an everday basis).

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify myself with/as the 'energetic reactions' that I 'feel' (such as 'love', 'adornment', righteous) when communicating to Mr. and Mrs. Phillips.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify Mr. and Mrs. Phillips with their names.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify Mr. and Mrs Phillips with the color of their skin.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify Mr. and Mrs. Phillips with their age.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify Mr. and Mrs. Phillips with their voice.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify Mr. and Mrs. Phillips with their personality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have memories of Mr. and Mrs. Phillips.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the memories of Mr. and Mrs. Phillips are 'real'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify with the integrity of who I am and how I exist with/as a memory.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed 'memories' to exist within/as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself 'separate' from Mr. and Mrs. Phillips.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself 'separate' from 'life'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that 'life' exists 'separate' from me

Self-Corrective Statements:

I am life.

I am equal and one as all.

I am 'here'.

I am not defined by a memory.

I am not a memory.

I am not defined by a picture.

I am not defined by my name.

I am Leon.

I am not Leon.

I am not defined by my personality.

I am not defined by who I am when I was communicating to Mr. and Mrs. Phillips.

I am not defined by the name "Leesy".

I am not defined by energetic reactions.

I am not defined by 'energy'.

I am 'age'.

I am 'no age'.

I am not defined by my family.

I am not defined by a family.

Self-Corrective Application:

When and as I see myself go into a pattern of memories, I stop; I breath and I let go. I realize that it needs my participation for memories to exist. I realize that this is not best for me, and not best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment