28 August 2011

Narcissism, Self Forgiveness... What is 'Best for All'?

On Thursday, August 25th 2011 at 4:32 pm I posted a self-forgiveness quote stating: I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse 'love' by defining love within memories instead of defining love as the expression that I am in every moment 'here'. On that day, I was assisting and supporting myself within the construct of memories, and how we allow memories to define who we are and how we exist -- by doing self-forgiveness for accepting and allowing myself to define who I am in relation to my memories. There were some comments left subsequently on Facebook, in which "J", who I am in agreement / 'relationship' with, saw some points related to 'love' which she has memories of in her 'past' relationship. She was able to do self-forgiveness for that, and self-correction. I was also able to direct some points that "C. M." had with regards to being self-absorbed because she saw self-forgiveness as a form of narcissism. I realized that I didn't only assist myself, but assisted others as me:

"J": Did you have a SELF CORRECTIVE STATEMENT and SELF CORRECTIVE APPLICATION for this? (Friday at 7:07am)

"J": I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to abuse love by defining love within memories of my past relationships not realizing that love is one and equal as all life as i live it in every moment of breath, in my words and my actions. (Friday at 8:12am)

"J": My Self Corrective Statement: I am love as life- i live love - i am life one and equal as all. (Friday at 8:14am)

"J": My Self Corrective Application: When and as i see myself having memories of how i experience love within past relationships - i stop - i breath and let go. I realise that it needs my participation within memories for this to exist. i realise this is not what is best for me and not what is best for all. I stop participating. (Friday at 8:16am)

"CM": With all the self forgiveness, do you have time to think of anyone other than yourself? Being narcissistic or self absorbed is a serious problem too. (Friday at 3:45pm)

. . .

Leon: When doing self-forgiveness, we are giving ourselves back to ourselves in a way because we have 'separated' ourselves from everything -- which is the reason that relationships exist in/as polarity. A polarity is a relation between two opposite attributes or tendencies. Therefore, relationships exist as one polarity (person) relating to an 'opposite' polarity (person). Therefore, we have never given ourselves to ourselves because we have been searching for ourselves "out there" somewhere. So saying "I" in self-forgiveness, we are able to give ourselves back to ourselves in which we never did. This is why the system exists the way it does (existent in polarity) which, inevitably, creates its reflection -- which is 'war' and 'hate'. So, within self-forgiveness, we have to realize that everything that exists as a mental and systematic structure is not real because it's based on polarity. (Friday at 3:59pm)

Leon: Oh and another thing, when this polarity is non-existent, the only thing left is SELF (I), and so within that, we realize that we are the only thing that exists AS the relationships with other.... AS self-willed.... AS power.... AS LOVE, AS HATE, AS LIFE, AS ALL THAT EXISTS. (Friday at 4:05pm)

"CM": Sounds nice, but I also think that when you take some time to focus on other's you naturally heal yourself (Friday at 4:07pm)

Leon: Yeah, we can help others out, but that other person will NEVER change until they change themselves. It all starts and ends with ( I ). The "best" help that can be given is when we are able to teach people how to take self-responsibility in what they have accepted and allowed themselves to be and become, and self-forgiveness is a way to DECLARE self-responsibility as a point of self-direction and self-discipline. (Friday at 4:12pm)

"CM": True, but if you are too focused on yourself, you can't teach another person or help another person. We ARE connected to other people, and seeing beyond yourself is when you truly grow. (Friday at 7:20pm)

Leon: We are not 'connected' to other individuals; That implies separation. We are that other person. I am you. You are me. We are all one entity. The mind only tends to see ourselves from 'separate' points of views. (Friday at 7:26pm)

"CM": Well if you are me, then you would be interested in helping me as much as you are interested in helping yourself (Friday at 7:35pm)

Leon: (Self-Forgiveness)


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to help another "in separation" of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to "desire" to be fulfilled by "pleasing" another person through the act of "kindness".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to "desire" to be "gratified" by "pleasing" another person through the act of "kindness".

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that everything "here" supports me, and so within not realizing that, "seek help" in separation of me from another believing that they have the "answer".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am "more than" the person that I am helping, and so within that, use "kindness" to satisfy the person that I am helping to make me feel "more special".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate a relationship through "helping" and "kindness" instead of teaching that person what it means to take self-responsibility for themselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need help, instead of first, taking self-responsibility to find the answer as myself. (Friday at 9:06pm)

Self-Corrective Statements:

I am one and equal as all.

All relationships are self-relationships.

Self-Corrective Application:

When and as I see myself go into a pattern of narcissism, which is an exceptional interest in and admiration for myself, I stop; I breath, and I let go. I realize that it takes my participation in 'memories' for me to be narcissistic, as narcissism is only used to justify the polarity of my belief that I am not being 'appreciated enough', and/or my belief that I need 'attention' from others to 'feel good' (which I did not 'see' because I was self-dishonest). I realize that this is not 'best for me', and not 'best for all'.

Link:

1) The End of Self-Awareness P5

No comments:

Post a Comment