22 August 2011

Boy's Night Out


My uncle called me and asked if I wanted to go to the movies with him. That night me and "J" were actually trying to see a movie called "Rise of the Planet of the Apes." The "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" is an origin story set in present day San Francisco (2011), where man's own experiments with genetic engineering lead to the development of intelligence in apes and the onset of a war for supremacy. I wanted to see it because I saw a quote on someone's wall that said:

Yep, i reiterate!! We do need it all! (Re)Establishing sane relations with All Life is crucial; Dedomesticating (Decolonizing, Decivilizing), or Rehumanizing (Rewilding, Healing). Lots of what's needed is in the works...One thing lotsa people are overlooking - and they gotta change that - is the Vital Need of those willing and fully able to kick the sh&* outta the Psychopath in the room...Embrace them as the rest of those who are working to make things better for their loved ones, and ultimately, All Life. ~ Quoted by Misko Stephane Collette
I didn't want to see the movie initially because I connected it to the first movie (which I didn't like). So my uncle called me up and ask if I wanted to go with them, and I informed him that "J" and I are also going to see the same movie, and that we can meet you guys at the same theater. My uncle asked, "Who is we?" Because within the conversation, I didn't mention "J's" name. I just stated "we". So I told him "Me and J".

My uncle then stated that this is "Boy's Night Out". I then asked him can "J" come with us, but he declined based on the "Boy's Night Out" theme. I concisely informed him that that is 'separation': meaning that small instances such as this is the reason why male and female differentiation, separation, and war, exists, because it all starts from 'specializing' a specific sex and then forming "personality patterns" of these points which unconsciously creates 'separation' between the two sexes -- which is why 'desire points' and 'aversion points' exist amongst the two sexes.

Points I Saw Within This:
  • Having memories of me as a 'male' and so within that, see "Boy's Night Out" as 'special'
  • Supporting who I am as the 'personality' of how I define myself as a 'male'
  • Having an aversion for watching the second "Planet of the Apes" movie because of the first one
Self-Forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have memories of me being a 'male', and so within that, see "Boy's Night Out" as something 'special'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to support who I am as the 'personality' of how I define myself as a 'male', and so within that, create a "Boy's Night Out" event to support my ego of me as a 'male', and the definitions that I define a male as.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the first "Planet of the Apes" movie with the second one, and so within that, have an aversion for watching the second movie.

Self-Corrective Statements:

I am the breath 'here'.

I am 'life'.

I am equal and one as all.

I am masculinity.

I am femininity.

'Til here no further: I am not defined by my body.

'Til here no further: I am not defined as how I perceive myself as being a 'man'.

Self-Corrective Application:

When and as I see myself go into a pattern of body identification, I stop; I breathe; I stand, and I let go. I realize that it takes my participation for me to identify as the body and form personality points from how I perceive myself within/as the body based on memories, associations and self-judgments. I realize that this is not best for me, and not best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment