06 June 2011

Attraction to Attractive Females

I have been attracted to females that have an attractive appearance, according to my mind's perspective of what I 'perceive' as 'attractive', since childhood. I remember the first females that I was attracted to which were two of my elementary schoolmates. I used to create stories about them in my mind about me receiving 'life energy' from them to keep me 'alive' and 'healthy' because I seen their 'beauty as 'more than' me.

I always desired a girlfriend, and could never acquire one. I never understood how men that appear to be 'less attractive' than me and/or have 'less money' could attain a female for a relationship. So within that, I attempted to 'make' myself 'qualifiable' for a female by becoming a 'perfectionist'. So since I could never acquire a female, I studied the anatomy and psychology of a female intricately in order to attempt to eliminate my 'feelings' that I had about them, because then, I thought that seeing the 'truth' of how we exist, from a technical perspective, would 'remove' that point, but it didn't.

Another reason for studying the anatomy and psychology of a female is because I deemed females to be 'more evolved' than me based on their perceived 'mesmerizing' physical anatomy. So, a 'beautiful' female being interested in me would be a point of me being 'knowledgeable enough' and 'evolved enough' to have a 'relationship' with them.

The reason why I perceived myself as 'less than' a female is primarily based on how I connected women with 'angel potteries'. My grandmother used to have a lot of angel potteries in her house that, to me, represented 'God', 'heaven', 'evolution', 'power', 'salvation', self-realization, etc. So every time I see a female (especially a Caucasian female) I would associate their pictured-presentation with an 'angel pottery' and perceive them as 'highly-evolved', powerful, and self-realized. The reason Caucasian females are so prominent is because most of the angel potteries that I saw resembled Caucasian females.

Desire Points:
  • Desire to the pictured-presentation of an attractive female
  • Desire to be 'equal' to the body and mind of attractive females
  • Desire to be 'highly-evolved', powerful, and self-realized
  • Desire to be 'more than' females because I feel 'less than' them
  • Desire to have an attractive girlfriend
  • Desire for sex with an attractive female
  • Desire to 'win' an attractive female over (in order to 'feel accepted')
  • Desire to gain something that is perceived 'more than' me in order to 'complete' me
  • Desire to be 'more' than who I am 'presently' by becoming a 'perfectionist'
  • Desire to be / acquire / attain / be 'equal' to 'God, 'heaven', evolution, and 'power'
  • Desire to survive as the ego and participate in 'feelings' and 'emotions'
Aversion Points:
  • Aversion to the pictured-presentation of an 'unattractive' female
  • Aversion to be 'equal' to the body and mind of attractive females
  • Aversion to be 'less than', powerless, and 'blind' to the 'truth'
  • Aversion to getting 'lack of attention' from females
  • Aversion to have an 'unattractive' girlfriend
  • Aversion for sex with an 'unattractive' female
  • Aversion for not feeling 'accepted'
  • Aversion for being 'accepted' by 'unattractive' females
  • Aversion to 'lose' something that I have which I have perceived as 'more than' me
  • Aversion to perceived 'imperfection'
  • Aversion to not being able to acquire / attain / be 'equal' to 'God, 'heaven', evolution, and 'power'
Points I See Within This:
  • Perceived separation from an 'attractive female'
  • Identification with the body of an 'attractive female'
  • Fearing the 'death' of the ego pertaining to 'desire' and desiring females
  • Not taking self-responsibility through self-forgiveness of the belief that I am 'separate' from another individual, thus, have to 'desire' them as per having a 'wish' to be 'one' with them by establishing a relationship with them or through sexual endeavors
  • Not directing Self in self-honesty, thus, 'falling' into 'desire' which is a point of 'separation' from perceiving a being 'separate' from me forming the 'energetic construct' of 'desire'
  • Not having self-trust by being self-honest, and taking self-responsibility for what I have accepted and allowed to exist within/as my reality
  • Belief that a female is attractive according to their 'facial features' in relationship to their personality and/or their anatomy of the physical body
  • Belief that 'attractive' females possess more 'life energy' than 'unattractive' females, so within that, desire attractive females in order to 'gain' more 'life energy' to become 'more than' who I am now physically and intellectually
  • Competition with men that appear to be 'less attractive' and/or have 'less money' than me towards the acquisition of an 'attractive' female
  • Perceiving men that appear to be 'less attractive' and/or have 'less money' than me as 'less than'
  • Belief that a physical body can be 'mesmerizing'
  • Belief that a female can be 'beautiful'
  • Perceiving knowledge and information as 'more than' me
  • Belief that angels are 'more than' me based on the belief that angels exist
  • Belief that angels are 'more than' me because I have not taken self-responsibility in stopping my mind through self-forgiveness and self-corrective application
  • Perceived 'separate' from 'memories', thus, 'trusting' my memories as the 'integrity' of who I am and how I exist
  • Belief in God, heaven, evolution, and power
Self-Forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire the pictured-presentation of an attractive female.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be 'equal' to the body and mind of 'attractive' females.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be 'highly-evolved', powerful, and self-realized.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be 'more than' females because I feel 'less than' them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to have an attractive girlfriend.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire sex with an attractive female.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to 'win' an attractive female over -- in order to 'feel accepted'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to gain something that is perceived 'more than' me in order to 'complete' me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be 'more than' who I am 'presently' by becoming a 'perfectionist'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be / acquire / attain / be 'equal' to 'God, 'heaven', evolution, and 'power'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to survive as the ego and participate in 'feelings' and 'emotions'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have an aversion to the pictured-presentation of an unattractive female.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have an aversion to be 'equal' to the body and mind of attractive females.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have an aversion to be 'less than', powerless, and 'blind' to the 'truth'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have an aversion to getting 'lack of attention' from females.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have an aversion to have an 'unattractive' girlfriend.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have an aversion for sex with an 'unattractive' female.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have an aversion for not feeling 'accepted'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have an aversion for being 'accepted' by 'unattractive' females.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have an aversion to 'lose' something that I have which I have perceived as 'more than' me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have an aversion to perceived 'imperfection'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have an aversion to not being able to acquire / attain / be 'equal' to 'God, 'heaven', evolution, and 'power' (which I see myself as 'less than' if I am not able to).

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself 'separate' from an 'attractive female'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify the body of a female as 'attractive'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the 'death' of my 'ego' pertaining to 'desire' and desiring females.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to take self-responsibility through self-forgiveness of the belief that I am 'separate' from another individual, thus, have to 'desire' them as per having a 'wish' to be 'one' with them by establishing a relationship with them or through sexual endeavors.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to direct myself in self-honesty, thus, 'falling' into 'desire' which is a point of 'separation' from perceiving and believing a being to be 'separate' from me forming the 'energetic construct' of 'desire'.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to have self-trust by being self-honest, and taking self-responsibility for what I have accepted and allowed to exist within/as my reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that a female is attractive according to their 'facial features' in relationship to their personality and/or their anatomy of their physical body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that 'attractive' females possess more 'life energy' than 'unattractive' females, so within that, desire attractive females in order to 'gain' more 'life energy' to become 'more than' who I am now physically and intellectually.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'compete' with men that appear to be 'less attractive' and/or have 'less money' than me towards the acquisition of an 'attractive' female.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive men that appear to be 'less attractive' and/or have 'less money' than me as 'less than'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that a physical body can be 'mesmerizing'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that a female can be 'beautiful'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive 'knowledge and information' as 'more than' me,

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that angels are 'more than' me based on the belief that angels exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that angels are 'more than' me because I have not taken self-responsibility in stopping my mind through self-forgiveness and self-corrective application.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself 'separate' from 'memories', thus, 'trusting' my memories as the 'integrity' of who I am and how I exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in God, heaven, evolution, and power (separate from me).

Self-Corrective Statements:

I am 'equal and one' as the 'life force' within/as a female physical body.

I do not 'desire' unless I perceive myself 'separate' from the person that I am 'desiring'.

Desire is a fabrication of the mind to keep me believing that there is something 'more than' within a person that I am able to attain through sex. I do not accept or allow myself to participate in fabrications of the mind because they are not 'real' anyway.

Anything that is perceived 'separate' from me is not real because I am equal and one as all of existence.

Self-Corrective Application:

When I see myself to go into a patter of 'desire', I stop and breathe.

To 'push' self to the point where the 'actual self' is birthed through self-forgiveness, self-honesty and practical application in day to day life, standing as Self and assisting each other to create a world where all life is truly honored for eternity.

Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment