21 April 2011

Took Me a While to Start Doing Self-Forgiveness

It took me a while to start doing self-forgiveness.

Points I Saw Within Doing Self-Forgiveness:
  • Self-Forgiveness is not cool.
    • Identifying with the normative culture of what is deemed 'cool' such as talking about things that interest most people to keep the 'energy' going.

    • Trying to 'please' people by talking about stuff that people like to talk about to keep the 'energy' going.

  • Self-Forgiveness is 'religious.
    • Having to keep repeating self-forgiveness statements over and over with no 'feel' to them.
Self-Forgiveness (Pertaining to the Above):

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that self-forgiveness is 'not cool' instead of realizing that I base my 'belief' on 'personality' -- making 'personality' 'more than' who I am -- as I 'look' to 'personality' for strength -- through the mind and other people's personalities -- which is, in-fact, self-deception.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that self-forgiveness is 'not cool' because I have defined and created myself as a specific 'personality' of what is 'cool' and 'not cool' -- living the 'lie' of what I have created myself to be and become based on 'competition' and 'comparison'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my 'expression' / 'swagger' as 'cool' -- and that I need to keep 'justifying' myself based on what it means to be 'cool' in order to 'please' others that are 'cool'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify with the 'personality' of what it means to be 'normal' instead of realizing that normalcy only exist within/as the mind as self-deception.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify with the 'personality' of what it means to be 'normal' instead of realizing that normalcy only exist within/as the mind in which I 'feed' a particular common personality construct that has been defined as 'normal' thus, enabling myself to 'judge' others if they are deemed 'not normal'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to 'adjust' every word from within/as me that I 'speak' in a way that it 'pleases' another instead of realizing that I am supporting the MIND as 'personality'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that self-forgiveness is 'religious' because of the point of having to keep repeating self-forgiveness statements over and over with no 'feel' to them -- instead of realizing that I am doing self-forgiveness from a 'personality' standpoint -- not actually doing self-forgiveness as the entirety of me as who I am, but actually doing self-forgiveness out of self-deception and self-manipulation from a starting point of separation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to 'feel' something in order for it to be 'relevant' which is the 'high' which I have accepted and allowed myself to become enslaved to -- in order for me continue to 'participate' within my form of self-interest as 'fulfillment'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to 'feel' something in order for it to be 'relevant' instead of realizing that I am supporting the 'mind' of who I am -- placing myself into/as a position within/as 'energy' rather than 'practicality' and common-sense.

Self-Corrective Statements:

I do not accept or allow myself to 'move' as a 'feeling' -- which I utilize to judge every particle and expression of who I am as a 'feeling' separate from me rather than me as as an 'equal' to all as all.

I do not accept or allow myself to identify with the 'normative culture' which is, in-fact, identifying with the MIND within/as a form of 'personality' that I 'embrace' as 'separation' from the totality of me as an 'equal' to all.

I do not accept or allow myself to identify with self-interest -- believing and desiring to fulfill every point of me that yearns for self-interest -- believing that I do not have enough in order to 'make me happy' -- thus having to 'abuse' myself for it by participating within/as the MIND.

I am not cool. No one is cool. Coolness is an expression of the MIND as self-interest and self-manipulation to 'become' something that Self is not. Self as an 'equal' to all doesn't need to 'prove' Self to another because Self is, in-fact, all that exists.

I do not accept or allow myself to participate within the point of 'being cool' which is self-deception.

I do not accept or allow myself to 'please' people by talking about stuff that people like to talk about to keep the 'energy' going which is a waste of time. What is relevant to talk about within this world but cold-hard truth?

Self-Corrective Application:

To push self to the point where the actual self is birthed through self-forgiveness, self-honesty and practical application in day to day life, standing as Self and assisting each other to create a world where all life is truly honored for eternity.

To not participate in 'personality' as 'being cool'.

To not support a specific 'personality' within a 'commonality' -- embracing these 'personality points' as 'normal', 'real', and/or as 'who I am'.

No comments:

Post a Comment