19 April 2011

Investigating "Love" as Separation Chat

Leon: What is 'love'?

J: Let's [evaluate the points that we see].

J: Identification as a woman separate from a man

Leon: Point of the desire for fulfillment

J: Identification with the body

Leon: Identification with the Personality

J: desire for the other separate from me

Leon: Desire for something 'more than' to manifest 'happiness' within one's life.

J: wanting to make someone special

Leon: Identification with the MIND as thoughts, feelings and emotions, memories, etc.

Leon: Identification with 'polarity'

J: desire for pleasure (MIND)

J: Aversion for pain

J: aversion for being alone

Self-Forgiveness:

J: I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to identify as a woman separate from a man

Leon: I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire 'fulfillment' instead of realizing that I am living the point of 'separation' as who I am within/as the MIND as thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that only the MIND needs fulfillment with/as another because I have accepted and allowed myself within/as the MIND to accept myself as 'separate' from another individual -- not wanting to 'see' that I am equal and one with/as all because I don't want to 'let go' of the knowledge and information that I have been taught as the 'right way' to 'be' and 'live'.

J: I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to identify with the body

J: I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to desire the other separate from me

Leon: I forgive myself that I have accepted and alllowed myself to identify myself with/as the personality -- because I have placed trust within/as the personality of who I am through the knowledge and information that was taught by my parents. Thus, I have also been taught to believe that everything that my parents say is true and accurate -- and to live my personality as the God of my existence.

J: I forgive myself that ia ccepted and allowed myself to make someone special or better than others

Leon: I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define love as happiness and to form separation from who I am here and the construct of happiness which I believe exist outside of me through the vessel of love -- instead of realizing that the happiness within our current state of reality is the bliss in which I miss-out on what's really going on -- because I never wanted to look face-to-face at the 'reflection' of myself within this world which is the 'abuse' that is never in a state of happiness.

J: I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to desire pleasure

J: I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to have aversion for pain

Leon: I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify myself with/as the thoughts, feelings and emotions -- living as a reaction to everything that I become emotional from -- which is the declaration of my enslavement to my own reflection through energy.

J: I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to have aversion for being alone

Leon: I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify the integrity of who I am within polarity -- living polarity as the lie of me as the MIND which I have defined as the " I " that I use to "lie" to myself through every word that I speak which constitutes a friction of polarity.

Self-Direction / Self-Corrective Statements:

J: I am Love as Life==I am the breath in every moment here===I am here

Leon: I do not accept or allow myself to identify who I am as the MIND.

Leon: I do not accept or allow myself to identify with thoughts, feelings, emotions, memories, perceptions, ideas, and beliefs which forms the integrity of 'love'.

Leon: I do not LOVE (from a perspective of separation -- supporting love as a cover-up of the true expression within our current system which is ABUSE.)

Self-Corrective Application:

Leon: To push self to the point where the actual self is birthed through self-forgiveness, self-honesty and practical application in day to day life, standing as Self and assisting each other to create a world where all life is truly honored for eternity.

J: Relationship Self-forgiveness: www.desteni.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=996

No comments:

Post a Comment