17 April 2011

Saying "Be Blessed" Promotes Separation

Many people like to say 'be blessed' as there is a manifested point of 'hope' that is invoked from one's mental integrity of feelings / emotions as a 'mind reaction'. The 'hope' is manifested from a 'polarity' within the world that causes the point of hope to exist -- which is "I haves" or "I have nots". The "I haves" within the world are the ones that manifest the "I have nots" from a general perspective -- because the world exists on a point of 'polarity' within the monetary system for it to remain existent. This is similar to a 'vampire' sucking the blood from its victim. The monetary system needs a 'polarity balance' for it to remain stable as what it exists as: which is NOT an 'equal system' that is 'best for all'. So every time someone says 'be blessed' they are actually 'embracing' and 'supporting' the current system of man that man has created. In an 'equal money' system, 'blessings' will not exist because everyone will be 'blessed'. There would no more be a reason to say, "I am blessed." because within the point of saying that, the individual was once 'not blessed'. In an 'equal money' system everyone 'at birth' will already have what is 'needed', thus, 'blessings' would be irrelevant.

Self-Forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept 'blessings' as 'life' -- instead of realizing that I am actually supporting the current monetary system to continue to create 'have nots' within this world so that there will be 'haves'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live as 'limitation' within the world -- depending on 'blessings' to create the infrastructure of who I am as 'limitation' -- limiting myself from what is 'best for all' as 'equality'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that 'blessings' are 'more than' me and that I need 'blessings' for me to 'exist' -- instead of standing up and being an 'example' of 'change' within this world by first 'changing' who I am as a 'participant' within the MIND to a 'participant' within/as 'equality' which I have never investigated.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place 'trust' in a being that I consider 'more than' me: whether it's God or the government to 'bless' me with my 'necessities' within the world -- becoming a 'slave' to the 'master who I 'depend' on so I can keep my 'head in the sand' from my own self-responsibilities within this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'value' blessings because others 'value' blessings -- not seeing the starting point of how 'blessings' exist. Therefore, I become 'blind' to the 'operations' of blessings within this world and become part of the 'operation' as the 'cycle flow' of 'polarity' within/as the monetary system -- never standing, and never doing anything about it, but rather, enjoying the 'self-interest' has been 'bestowed' to me as who I am within/as the 'framework' of the MIND.

Self-Corrective Statements:

Blessings are a justification to accept the current structure of this world. I do not accept or allow myself to limit myself based on the 'blessings' that I receive.

I do not accept or allow myself to live as a 'slave' to 'blessings'. The only way to not accept or allow myself to live as a 'slave' to blessings is through deconstructing the " I " that has 'caused' / supported the point of 'blessings' which is the MIND. Investigate Desteni for further perspective.

I am all that exists, but I'd rather be the supporter of the 'enslavement point' of 'blessings', thus, I am a 'slave' to the system 'dependent' on 'blessings' to 'create' the 'integrity' of how I 'walk as' everyday. I do not accept or allow myself to be a 'slave' to 'blessings'.

I am the Breath in every moment here.

I am here.

I am one and equal as all LIFE.

Self-Corrective Application:
To 'push' self to the point where the 'actual self' is birthed through self-forgiveness, self-honesty and practical application in day to day life, standing as Self and assisting each other to create a world where all life is truly honored for eternity and a world where 'blessings' don't have to exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment