16 April 2011

Forcing Desire Within Agreement

I am in agreement with J: a 'relationship' that stands for 'equality' by stopping the mind (as thoughts, feelings and emotions) through self-forgiveness, self-honesty and practical application in day to day life, standing as Self and assisting each other to create a world where all life is truly honored for eternity.

To break it down more of what an 'agreement' is, it is an 'actual' relationship'. We are stopping desires, emotions and feelings that create the definition of 'love' etc. because they are essentially NOT REAL. We are living the 'actuality' of what is here through 'practical application' of stopping the MIND. And then one sees the 'reality' of what one has accepted and allowed to exist as through 'energy' (e.g. thoughts, feelings and emotions). In order to have a 'normal' relationship, it has to be fed by the 'energy' called LOVE, feelings, emotions, etc. in order for the relationship to remain 'existent'. This is not the case within an 'agreement'. An agreement focuses on the relevancy of what is 'here' within/as our existence and to 'push' self to the point where the 'actual self' is birthed through self-forgiveness, self-honesty and practical application in day to day life, standing as Self and assisting each other to create a world where all life is truly honored for eternity.

Presently, when writing this blog I haven't been in the agreement long yet, but I 'felt' the need to 'force desire', because I thought it was 'weird' to not have a 'desire' for someone, yet, be in 'relationship' with them. This is one of the MIND points that fucks all. Because when living as 'desire' one only sees the 'relationship' through the point of 'desire' and not what is 'here' as what is REAL.

Thus, the 'relationship' is not based on 'each other' from the perspective of 'personality', our likes and dislikes, to/towards each other or external factors, our physical attributes such as age, race, and 'physical assets' that that are viewed as 'eye-catching'. Nor is the relationship based on 'love' desire, feelings, emotions, a 'specialness' about the other that 'forms' an 'attraction' to the other, passion, self-interests, etc. The relationship is solely about what is 'relevant' from the perspective of what I/we are accepting and allowing myself/ourselves to exist as within/as the relationship. What are some points that I am 'holding on' to which I deem the other party that I am involved within the relationship as 'special'? What are some points that I am 'holding on' to which creates the 'patterns of experiences' that I continue to rebirth in which I allow myself to 'fall' within/as the 'relationship' through the utilization of emotions of 'anger', depression, sorrow, fear, hiding, self-dishonesty, etc.? What am I allowing myself to define myself as -- as the 'relationship' instead of as who I am in every moment of breath? So these are questions to ask myself as you are able to ask yourself the same questions.

Self-Forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that 'desire' is who I am and that I need to 'express' that desire in relationships in order to have a 'fulfilled' relationship -- instead of realizing that I am 'fulfilling' the mind as 'energy'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'place emphasis' on the 'picture' and attributes of my partner believing that the 'picture' is 'special', thus utilizing that 'picture' to create special 'feelings and emotions' that I have conjured up within my own mind to make the relationship seem 'greater'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear 'losing' myself if I am not 'fulfilled' by 'energy' through / within thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear 'losing' myself if I am not 'fulfilled' by 'love' to 'uplift' me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I am unable to 'desire' something / someone, I don't 'exist'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'trust' in 'desire' as the 'life' of who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I will 'lose' myself if I don't participate in the mind as thoughts, feelings and emotions.

Self-Corrective Statements:

Love doesn't exist. How can 'love' exist?

I do not accept or allow myself to live as 'desire'.

I do not accept or allow myself to live as 'energy': feeding on relationships from a starting point of thoughts, feelings and emotions.

How can Self exist when Self is participating in 'energy'?

How can Self be 'real' when Self is participating in 'energy'?

I am not an individual separate from another.

I am not special.

I do not LOVE (from a perspective of 'separation' -- supporting 'love' as an 'energy' rather than practical self-honest, self-direction.)

I am Love as LIFE.

I am the Breath in every moment here.

I am here.

I am one and equal as all LIFE.

Self-Corrective Application:

To 'push' self to the point where the 'actual self' is birthed through self-forgiveness, self-honesty and practical application in day to day life, standing as Self and assisting each other to create a world where all life is truly honored for eternity.

When I see myself going into a pattern of 'desire', I STOP participating in 'desire' and 'breathe'. I remain 'here' as breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment