22 April 2011

The End of the Agreement With J

I decided to be in an agreement with J. An agreement is a 'relationship' that stands for 'equality' by stopping the mind (as thoughts, feelings and emotions) through self-forgiveness, self-honesty and practical application in day to day life, standing as Self and assisting each other to create a world where all life is truly honored for eternity.

To break it down more of what an 'agreement' is, it is an 'actual' relationship' wherein the parties participate with/as each other in stopping desires, emotions and feelings that create the definition of 'love' etc. because they are essentially NOT REAL. It is a relationship wherein the parties live the 'actuality' of what is here through 'practical application' of stopping the MIND -- and then one sees the 'reality' of what one has accepted and allowed to exist as through 'energy' (e.g. thoughts, feelings and emotions). In order to have a 'normal' relationship, it has to be fed by the 'energy' called LOVE, feelings, emotions, etc. in order for the relationship to remain 'existent'. This is not the case within an 'agreement'. An agreement focuses on the relevancy of what is 'here' within/as our existence and to 'push' self to the point where the 'actual self' is birthed through self-forgiveness, self-honesty and practical application in day to day life, standing as Self and assisting each other to create a world where all life is truly honored for eternity.

The agreement was going well. We assisted each other -- utilizing blogs to assist us in points that were realized -- investigating the points through writing and applying self-forgiveness for accepting and allowing these points to 'influence' / 'define' our 'standing' with/as who we are equal and one to each other as the integrity of the agreement and equal and one to ourselves, but there was one primary point that 'shook' the integrity of the agreement which caused me to 'end' the agreement with J.

I ended the agreement with J because I had to 'violate' the agreement manifesto. In the agreement manifesto, it states: to assist one another to reach full potential as a couple working for the best of all and assisting in creating Heaven on Earth, but I couldn't honor that because I wanted to be involved in a network marketing business that violated what would be considered 'best for all', but instead, work on supporting myself in concordance with my financial status / situation in order to do what would be 'best for all' in the 'future'.

My goal is to build my income so I can have a 'stable foundation' of 'financial support' in order for that stable foundation to assist and support me in my process financially. The 'effect' from this would be that I wouldn't have to work a fixed-income job and be freely able to participate with Desteni more in concordance to the process of initiating the establishment of an 'equal money system'.

I attempted to do this before with two other network marketing systems. The first one 'fell severely' with their reputation and business operations / support in which I acquired a supportive upline who was a national sales director of that company. The second network marketing system, I am still involved with technically, but would be difficult for other prospects to start based on the hefty initial investment that is required.

Thus, another one of my uplines in the first business called me up and told me about this product which is a natural male erectile stimulant to enhance and support sexual response. This business would fit all of the key elements: a reasonable initial investment, a brand new business that virtually no one knows about, share prices at five cents a share, and a team that already knew me from a previous network marketing experience. Thus, I saw this as opportunity and became a business associate.

The male erectile stimulant, I wasn't interested in for myself. It is suppose to last three days and since it is a 'natural' product, one does not acquire side effects from it (with the exception of individuals that are allergic to shellfish) because of its natural ingredients that include fish substances. Thus, I already have a team that currently (as of April 22nd 2011) has the most people in my organization.

In order to qualify for the commissions from all of the downline, one has to have two personally-enrolled members of the team along with staying 'active' which would entail buying 50 PV of product every month. PV is personal volume -- which is the total volume of one's own product purchases for a given time period (usually a month). In most network marketing companies, distributors are required to meet a certain amount of PV per month to maintain their status as an independent distributor.

Thus with all of that stated above, it would be my 'closest' to acquiring commissions from a 'downline' team in a network marketing business structure.

So I started an agreement with "J" on Tuesday, April 12th 2011. The agreement went strong and lasted strong. One of the barricades is this business. The business, thereof, supports the mind from the perspective of sex. If you have read Desteni, Desteni entails that sex is a 'system' located within the pelvic region -- that charges the mind-consciousness system.

The integrity and 'makeup' of emotions and feelings are generated and compounded within what is known as the the 'solar plexus' and is used by the mind-consciousness system to ‘charge' and ‘power' itself with. The mind-consciousness system is, from a dimensional perspective, like a physiological system within/as the physical body: such as the circulatory system, the digestive system, the endocrine system, the immune system, the lymphatic system, the muscular system, the nervous system, the reproductive system, the respiratory system, the skeletal system, and the urinary system. The mind-consciousness system utilizes 'energy' to 'stay alive' -- through the participation in thoughts, feelings, emotions, actions, reactions, polarity, personality definitions, behaviors, beliefs, etc. as the 'pure life essence' of who we really are is utilized as the 'power generator' of the mind-consciousness system.

Within the pelvic region exists the manifested sex system. The sex system is connected to the emotional and feeling generator system in your solar plexus. The emotional and feeling 'energy' that already exists within each human being's solar plexus is connected to the sex system with a pipeline structure, so in actuality, emotional and feeling energy exists both within the solar plexus and the sex system within the pelvic region as the emotional and feeling energy is transferred from within the solar plexus to the sex system gradually.

So as you generate and compound emotional and feeling energy within you, through thoughts, feelings, emotions, actions, reactions, polarity, personality definitions, behaviors, beliefs, etc., the mind-consciousness system utilizes the ‘pure essence' of that energy to ‘charge' and ‘power' itself with which is obtained from within the solar plexus, and the extra 'waste' energy is then sent through the pipeline structure into the sex system, in the pelvic region, to be released out of the body through the act of sex. The ‘waste essence' of the energy contains all the systematic information of yourself and the moment you have sex with your partner, the systematic information of yourself is transferred into your partner and the same goes the other way around. The moment the transference takes place, the systematic information of yourself amalgamate with your partner's systems and intensifies their systems and even add additional/extra systems within your partner that existed within you but not yet within your partner.

The question is, what are these systems responsible for? Systems are thoughts, feelings, beliefs and behaviors, anything that confines, restricts, binds and controls us as who we are by self-defined personality.

Consciousness desires to be fed and supported and what other way than to create systems that people belong to as well as become. If for example you have a 'desire' then you belong to and eventually become that system -- obsessed and possessed by desire which in turn generates movement within you feeding your mind-consciousness system as who you have become. While you are creating the desires that feed that particular system, you more and more become the actual system and eventually most beings are not able to be anything other than that particular system. The becoming of a 'system' is when your presence and essence is self-defined within an emotion or feeling that is of consciousness systems.

The pure life essence is who we really are that powers the mind-consciousness system through the utilization of thoughts, feelings, emotions, perceptions, ideas, beliefs, memories, etc. -- anything that the mind-consciousness system can utilize to create 'energy' for it to 'feed off' of in order to power itself. When systems compound within/as the mind, then the pure life essence of who we are gets compounded within the systems, thus we become 'fully amalgamated' within/as the mind, and thus, speak the 'language' of -- and become 'possessed' by the mind-consciousness system as thoughts, feelings, emotions, perceptions, ideas, beliefs, memories, etc. Thus, we become virtually 'dead' to ourselves because the 'mind' is what we have 'formed' ourselves to be through the participation in 'energy'. So the more people that are having sex, the more compounded the pure life essence of who we are becomes because the consciousness systems feed off of the 'energy' that is existent within the sexual act.

So with all of that said, being involved within this business, I would be the 'direct support' of feeding the mind-consciousness systems through this male erectile stimulant which would be similar to if I was working at a factory farm killing/abusing animals directly for necessary food consumption for the population.

Thus, to end end all participation in 'energy' through sex, the MIND has to stop. The mind-consciousness system is dependent on 'energy' through the performance of sex utilizing thoughts, feelings and emotions to 'energize' itself. Thus, would be the 'killing' of self as the 'Actual Self'. This would be the same as to end the abuse of animals within factory farms as mentioned above. The whole system has to be changed -- a system that will birth equality to all, and for a system to birth equality to all, the MIND has to stop.

The question is, how does the mind stop? It stops when self doesn't participate within/as the mind no longer. It stops when we self-forgive and self-direct self to realize who we really are and what we are accepting and allowing within every moment of breath. The mind stops when we no longer define who we are as thoughts, feelings, emotions, perceptions, ideas, beliefs, memories, etc. which we utilize to 'limit' ourselves as we continue create a 'virtual reality' and 'live' within that virtual reality believing this this virtual reality is the actual reality (actuality) that we walk within/as.

So being the 'direct support' of consciousness systems through this business, I still allowed myself to participate within it because of the financial opportunity. One of the financial opportunities is the ability to acquire shares that are worth five cents each in order to have the possibility to accumulate wealth in the future from these shares (when the share price increases). Another opportunity is the binary composition and the income structure thereof. The binary composition is simply a methodology utilized wherein financial revenue is acquired through a binary tree (similar to a family tree). When a person introduces the business to another person, and they decide to sign up, they are placed 'below' the person on either the 'right' side or the 'left' side: which is called a 'leg'. Two people are placed below the initial person and this progression continues as the team 'grows'. Thus, every member that is sponsored is placed 'under' all the other members in either 'leg' -- which also helps all of the team members that are placed on the 'leg' that is accumulating business if they are qualified to earn commissions.

So I wanted to participate in this opportunity despite it being a tool to assist the mind-consciousness system integration through sexual performance -- compounding the pure life essence of who we really are more into the system integration of consciousness because with the money, I am able to acquire the financial ability/leverage to pay off my financial debt effectively, plus, I am able to do what is necessary to be done towards the establishment of an equal-money system -- by giving all of my focus to Desteni in relation to SRA, DIP, blogging, vlogging etc. Presently, I am participating in blogging and vlogging, pushing through points of procrastination and resistances. With this income, I am able to have more 'flexibility' to do what is necessary to be done in/as my process and in/as my life from a financial perspective.

So the agreement ended with "J" because I had to 'violate' the agreement manifesto. I couldn't honor the agreement manifesto because I wanted to be involved in a network marketing business that violated what would be considered 'best for all', but instead, work on supporting myself in concordance with my financial status / situation in order to do what would be 'best for all' in the 'future'.

Not only because of this point, but because there was lack of 'face-to-face' communication. In order to have an effective agreement, 'face-to-face' communication is necessary. I tried to 'work' the 'distance' with her, but our communication was getting so 'involved' to the point that 'face-to-face' communication would be an 'efficient' 'communication methodology'. With 'face-to-face' communication, we are able to 'see' points within/as our 'physical expression' that we are accepting and allowing: such as resistances and reactions. Plus, we are able to utilize 'touch' as a means of pushing through physical resistances and have the ability to 'touch' each other as ourselves as a form of self-intimacy. This concludes the blog.

Self-Forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be self-honest with myself initially instead of manipulating myself by remaining within/as the agreement by stopping the activities within my current reality in order to be in the agreement -- instead of realizing my responsibilities within/as my current reality as what is 'here' and 'moving' myself to get it done in order for me to be 'stable' in the 'future'.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I am responsible for the entirety of what exists 'here' within/as this reality as I am part, and as the 'collective beast' of 'humanity' that preys on 'energy' and 'polarity' to remain 'stable' -- which is 'separation'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear 'rejection' from "J" if I am self-honest with myself.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to consider the other party's response within/as an agreement / relationship no matter how 'stable' my point may be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that 'technicality' / 'mathematics' -- 'always win' within/as an 'agreement' / 'relationship' thus, whenever I utilize these points it wouldn't matter what I do because I did it in a 'mathematical' way that proved the point 'stable' -- instead of realizing that it is not about the 'technical' / 'mathematical' precision of points realized / acted-upon within/as a point, within an 'agreement' / 'relationship', but about 'communication' of/as every point that is conveyed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'desire' to be in a 'relationship' / 'agreement' instead of realizing that there may be points behind the 'desire' that I have not investigated / transcended yet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify myself as 'separate' from J.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am actually able to be 'lonely' within/as this existence instead of realizing that only the MIND gets 'lonely'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have an aversion for the ending of the agreement to be exposed in public.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'desire' to end the agreement in private believing that it is 'not necessary' to end it in 'public'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be self-dishonest by omitting details within points that are conveyed about heterogeneous topics.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act in self-interest rather than what is best for all in heterogeneous situations.

Self-Corrective Application:

DO NOT THINK about points that come up, but instead, act in the 'moment here' as self-honesty. Thinking assists and supports the MIND into analyzing a point rather than speaking the point within/as a self-honest perspective.

Being technical / mathematical within communication with another entity is not what the relationship is solely based on. Communication is the key -- assisting and supporting others to see from different perspectives which opens up new points and realizations.

To 'push' self to the point where the 'actual self' is birthed through self-forgiveness, self-honesty and practical application in day to day life, standing as Self and assisting each other to create a world where all life is truly honored for eternity.

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment