31 March 2011

Redefining Words: Relationship

Relationship = (Real Holographic Shit) = Relationships are never about the other person, but about the relationship with the 'holographic' person that was created in your mind that is 'related' to the physical person that you see.

Therefore, all relationships are relationships with the 'holographic mental clone' of the physical entity in your head UNLESS the mind is not involved -- because the mind will always create thoughts, feelings, emotions, perceptions, beliefs, interpretations, and ideas about the physical person, and when this happens, that's when you're having a relationship with the holographic entity in your head.

Self-Forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that all relationships are the relationships with my own memory allocations within/as my mind -- showing me to me in every moment of what I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I can never live a 'true' relationship if the 'mind' is involved: if I accept and allow myself to continue to judge, have thoughts, feelings, emotions, perceptions, ideas, interpretations, and beliefs about the other person that I am in a 'relationship' with.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to support who I am in every moment within/as the 'relationship' that I am involved in: seeing who I am and what I accept and allow myself to be and become as a 'mind possession' to my 'allocated memories' of which I re-member (verb).

Redefining Words: Acceptance = (Except-ance) = To exclude Self from all as 'equals' or to believe that Self is already 'separate' from all as one and to 'desire' 'Acceptance' -- because Self believes that 'Except-ance' exists. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live a 'lie' within/as 'relationship' yearning for 'except-ance' of which I actually support 'separation' of/as who I am -- declaring 'separation' as 'me' and believing that a 'relationship' is that which exists 'outside of me.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that thoughts, feelings, emotions, perceptions, beliefs, interpretations, pictures, memories and ideas are my 'actual' girlfriend/boyfriend of which I 'match' these points up in the 'physical' and call it 'love', 'spirituality', 'relationship', 'bliss', 'peace', etc.

Self-Corrective Statements:

I am equal and one to all as all.

I don't need a 'relationship' to be happy because I am 'here'. All is 'here'.

I do not accept or allow myself to continue to support what I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become as my mind-consciousness system as thoughts, feelings, emotions, perceptions, beliefs, interpretations, pictures, memories and ideas. I direct myself 'here' as 'breath' as innocence.

I am not my memories. I am here. I live as 'innocence'. I do not accept or allow myself to remain 'time-trapped' within/as my memories -- allocating all that exists within/as my mind to 'walk as' a 'projection' of the 'identity' of which I 'trust' -- which is self-deception.

I am not my thoughts.

I am not my feelings.

I am not my emotions.

I do not accept or allow myself to be 'taken' by a 'picture' -- which is the confirmation of me that I still 'support' the 'energy' that has been invoked by the 'picture' that I am seeing as an 'outflow' of what exists within me as 'allocated memories'.

I stop; I breathe; I stand; in the face of 'energy'.

No comments:

Post a Comment