24 March 2011

3/24/2011: At the Store

Today I was at a store, and I saw a small child riding in a basket, so I decided to smile. Afterwards, the thought arose, "I like the fact that I can look at a child and smile; I hate the fact that I can't freely do that with an adult." So I posted in on Facebook:

Self-Forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in 'polarity' of 'love' and 'hate' -- becoming possessed by 'love' and 'hate' forming self-judgment as 'polarity' -- only seeing self-judgment within everything because of the belief that there is always something to 'like BECAUSE there is something in 'polar opposite' to 'hate'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the 'polarity' of positivity and negativity -- becoming possessed by a 'personality' that I have 'created' in which I have defined that which is 'positive' -- only allowing myself to see with/as the 'eyes of positivity' and not to see and realize what is 'here' as what we have accepted and allowed to exist -- that is neither 'positive' nor 'negative'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the 'polarity' of positivity and negativity -- becoming possessed by a 'personality' that I have 'created' in which I have defined that which is 'positive' and 'negative' -- only allowing myself to see with/as the 'eyes of positivity' and 'negativity' and not to see and realize what is 'here' as what we have accepted and allowed to exist -- that is neither 'positive' nor 'negative'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that positivity exists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that negativity exists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form / conform to a 'personality' based on 'positivity' -- hiding the 'negativity' that is 'me' as what I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form a 'reality' based on 'positivity' -- believing that 'positive feelings' could actually exist -- creating and forming 'limitation' as who I am as a 'personality' of thoughts, feelings and emotions -- and living an 'illusion' of 'feelings' (of positivity and negativity) as 'life'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that a 'smile' is a 'positive reaction'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'conform' to a 'reaction' -- being/becoming a 'slave' of 'reaction' based on 'polarity' (such as positivity, negativity, love, hate, etc.)

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that 'negativity' exists by what is within the world as what we define as 'negativity' instead of realizing that 'negativity' is simply a construct / interpretation of the mind of what has been accepted and allowed to exist as the 'foundation' of/as 'reality' that we have 'chosen' to live by/as.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'deceive' myself through the act of 'pleasing others' within/as a 'smile' becoming a 'vampire' -- needing the 'energetic integrity' of 'feelings' to 'fulfill' that which I 'believe' I don't have in order to 'become' the 'personality' that I 'desire' to be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'accept' myself as 'limitation' within/as 'energy' through 'positivity' and 'negativity' as 'polarity'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'accept' myself as 'limitation' within/as 'energy' through 'love' and 'hate' as 'polarity'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'accept' myself as 'limitation' within/as 'energy' through 'thoughts', 'feelings', and 'emotions' as 'polarity'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'limit' myself based on 'reaction' -- becoming a 'personality' of/as 'limitation' through 'memory constructs' that I have created/built based on my pre-judgments (prejudices) about someone/something that I have entrusted 'as myself' because I have always 'used' them (memories) to 'cover up' the 'innocence' of the 'physical reality' (seeing only the 'memory' and not the 'physical').

No comments:

Post a Comment