07 November 2010

Self-Forgiveness (11-4 to 11-7-2010)

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being 'blocked' by Desteni members instead of walking my process of who I am within/as self-honesty in every moment of breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being 'blocked' by Desteni members if I don't block someone within a certain amount of time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being 'blocked' by Desteni members for my 'allowance' of some people to remain 'friends' on my Facebook account.

Why am I afraid of being blocked by Desteni? Because I don't participate with Desteni often. I am just very occupied with things. Back in the past though, I just didn't like to write or make videos. So I fear being blocked because I am not participating in writing or making videos like I should. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself within my writings and videos.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in 'energetic manipulation' of the mind instead of standing as myself 'here' in/as the stability of who I am in every moment of breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that pink is a 'feminine color'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have to 'embrace' pink to express my 'femininity'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that 'femininity' is about wearing pink.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I will be more 'whole' if I take hormones to become more feminine.

I have this urge to take female hormones sometimes so I can 'match' my body with how I feel. I want to be more physically androgynous. How do I do self-forgiveness over this Aela?

Aela: Well for one reason, you're suppressing that part of you big-time -- letting everyone see how 'normal' you are as a man, and virtually no one knows about your gender identity issues that you continuously engage in psychologically on a daily bases. I have to be honest and tell you.... I don't know what to tell you Leon.... sorry.

Leon: Maybe I should just stop thinking about it.

Aela: That's not gonna help Leon, because you continuously suppress it on a daily basis. Let's move on for now. We'll figure this out one day.

Leon: Okay.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that it's about being a man or a woman instead of realizing that it's about me as life which surpasses the point of gender accepting all as who I am 'here'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suppress who I am as a mind-consciousness system instead of realizing that it's not about suppressing who I am as mind-consciousness system, but accepting who I am 'here' as all as one as equal to myself as a mind-consciousness system and directing myself accordingly.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am 'weak' and 'have fallen' if I 'cry' instead of accepting the entirety of who I am here and to realize that crying is simply the 'symbolic expression' of where I stand presently as myself 'here'.

What I accept doesn't mean that I have to 'feed' it. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have to feed my thoughts, feelings and emotions because it is who I am as the 'expression' of who I am instead of realizing that I am feeding into the 'illusion' of energy as separation of who I am 'here'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that my 'sister' is 'special' because she is my sister instead of accepting her as an 'equal' to and as everyone 'here' within this existence.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that Jalisa is only my 'sister' because of the genetic positioning of who I am within & as this physical existence and has no relation to what I have accepted and allowed as an individual.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place 'special emphasis' on my family through and within the point of 'love' instead of realizing that love is 'unconditional' and should be equally dispersed to and as all and that no 'specialness' should exist within the point of 'family' through the act of 'love' (because then it would simply be self-interest).

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I will be 'special' if had vitiligo because of the probability of gaining more attention from various people because of my apparent skin condition.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I can trust in the mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I need friends to 'keep' me, to be happy, and fulfilled.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myslef to believe that 'struggling' and 'circumstances' are 'greater' than me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to continue to live and adhere to 'relativity' instead of realizing that relativity is a mind-generated reality and understanding and is not who I am as 'life'. I am one and equal to everything.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to continue to believe and live as a confined being --- speaking the words, "Woah is me." because of the systematic structure of what we have accepted and allowed the world to exist as instead of 'moving' myself and being a leader to and as myself.

I forgive myself for 'separating' myself into 'parts' believing that these parts are 'separate' of who I am instead of accepting me as a 'whole'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be dependent on 'needing to be accepted' --- giving my power away to that person and to the mind-consciousness system as who I am within / as 'separation'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to realize that needing attention is only of the mind and is separation.

Opinion is of the mind. My truth is irrelevant. Real truth can be found through self-honesty. I forgive myself for basing truth on something that exists 'outside' of me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am 'desire' and that I have to run after my desires to fulfill that which I believe that I am missing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am 'missing something', and that I have to fulfill it by searchinhg for it in which I believe exists 'separate' from me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have to 'depend' on a 'higher power' for nourishment instead of standing up for who I am one and equal as life and taking self-responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have to seek something that exists 'separate' from me in order to realize who I am as life.

No comments:

Post a Comment