23 November 2010

Self-Forgiveness (11-23 to 11-24 2010)

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I was a woman, I'd be happier.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to establish how I 'should' behave (as a foundation) by the 'image' of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is a specific 'behavior' that I should represent because I am a male.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that since I am a 'male', I should 'act masculine'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that since I am a 'male', I should not 'act feminine'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in the constructs of 'should' and 'should not' based on the 'image' of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in the constructs of 'masculinity' and 'femininity'.

I forgive myself that I have forced myself to be either 'masculine' or 'feminine', man or woman -- in order to become satisfied / complete with who I am as a bipedal organism.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that because of my 'image', I should 'please' others by 'acting as' 'masculine' as possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is taboo' to act 'feminine' and to talk about 'challenging my 'gender identity' by incorporating feminine characteristics because of my sex as a man.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am / was an alien in my past life. Even if I 'was' an alien, HERE is where I stand as a human being.

I forgive myself for denying my mortal life as a human.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deny me because I am human.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge me being a human because of what humanity has accepted and allowed humanity to be and become as what humanity is currently existing as.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not human.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am special.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept me as 'special' because of the believe that I am 'less than' as a human being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is about being 'more than' -- instead of realizing that I am simply supporting points of 'polarity' creating energetic formulations within/as my establishment 'here' within the world as a mind-consciousness system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept 'limitation' as me through/within the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am 'special' because I stutter.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to live 'here' in the moment as breath.

I forgive that I have accepted allowed myself to 'hold' onto the 'energy' of 'specialness' because the belief that 'specialness' creates who I am 'more than' what is here as myself. I depend on 'specialness' to 'build' me / 'create' me / 'mold' me into something 'greater'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'trust' in the 'energy' of who I am as thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to stop, stand, and breathe when it comes to defining who I am within/as the role of gender identity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that everyone is 'right' and that I am 'wrong' and stupid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that 'image' defines the 'intelligence' and 'ability' of an individual, and I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that based on my image, I am 'less than' one who has an 'attractive' image.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that women are 'better' than me because they have a more 'attractive' image'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that 'beauty' exists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that 'ugly' exists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that people that are deemed 'beautiful' are 'worthy' to live life because of their appearance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that peole that are deemed 'ugly' are 'worthless' and not worthy to live because of their appearance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that people that are deemed 'beautiful' are the way they are because they have 'transcended' the mind-consciousness system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that people that are deemed 'ugly' are the way they are because they have not 'transcended' the mind-consciousness system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that physical appearance (within the point of 'beauty' and 'ugly') is an 'effect' of the mind-consciousness system instead of realizing that 'beauty' and 'ugly' doesn't exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that women are 'better' than me because of their physical appearance. Physical appearance virtually plays no role with a person's 'level' of transcendence of the mind-consciousness system. I am not defined by my physical appearance.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that 'beauty' and 'ugly' are judgments, and that to call someone 'beautiful' or 'ugly' is, in-fact, a judgment upon them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'want' to validate myself through/within my swagger because of the belief that I am able to 'find' myself within/as my 'swagger' (as a personality construct).

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'want' to validate myself through/within masculinity because of the belief that I am able to 'find' myself within/as masculinity (as a personality and biological construct).

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'want' to validate myself through/within femininity because of the belief that I am able to 'find'myself within/as femininity (as a personality and biological construct).

I forgive myself that I have acceptd and allowed myself to 'want' to validate myself through/within my physical construct as a man because of the belief that I am able to 'find myself through/by my physical body.

I forgive mysefl that I have accepted and allowed myself to make 'femininity' as a point of specialness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I act 'too masculine', I will 'lose' my 'feminine touch' instead of realizing that it's not about creating/finding myself within/through a point of 'masculinity' and 'femininity'. It's about 'transcending' these points and living the point of 'freedom' as 'here'. Finding myself through 'personality' only exists within the mind-consciousness system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'specialize' femininity and to believe that if I incorporate 'femininity' as myself, I am 'becoming' something 'more than' who I am, and something that I am presently 'not'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'separate' myself from 'femininity' believing that men don't suppose to 'express' femininity' because it's not 'man-like'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I have an accent, I am 'special' and favored by the gods.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'want' to define myself as an alien so I can feel 'more than' who I am and more 'special', and to feel as though I have a 'mission' in life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am 'less than' life instead of realizing that I am life... 'here'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am a 'victim' of life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that life is 'bigger' than me which means that I don't deserve to be here because of my fragile nature as a human being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my past life is sacred.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to adhere to the point that my personality is sacred.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to adhere to the point that my 'memory' is sacred.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my 'family' is scared.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that 'love' is sacred.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'want' to be an alien so I can feel/be special.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that aliens are special.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that aliens are 'more than' humans instead of realizing that aliens are 'equal as one' to humans.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear death because I will 'lose' everything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing everything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself based on an external factor.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to change my personality into something that I believe is special.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe and adhere to the construct/point of specialness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that 'being special' exists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to believe that I am inadequate in one area in order to believe that I am 'special' / adequate /gifted in another area.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that being 'gifted' is separation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be 'gifted' in order to be 'special'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to believe and adhere to me being 'weird' in order to believe that I am 'special'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to believe that I am 'transsexual' in order to believe that I am 'special' and 'favored' by a higher power.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define trans-sexuality as 'special'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define 'femininity' as special.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to 'fit in' to a specific gender role in order to believe that within the point of fitting in to a specific gender role, I am complete / whole.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire mind powers as the belief that incorporating / having mind powers is a point of 'transcendence' of the mind instead of realizing that transcending is transcending the mind as 'energy'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear saying 'no' because of the likelihood that I will get a later consequence for not being 'kind', 'nice' and 'considerate' to others always.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear saying 'no' because of 'fear of loss'.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be more 'direct' within the point of saying no.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am 'better' than others who do not apply self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is 'wrong' to say 'no'.

No comments:

Post a Comment