30 September 2010

Self-Forgiveness: Energy and 'Fucchecian' Energy

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give in to the energy of thoughts, feelings, and emotions believing that the participation in 'energy' is part of my 'purpose' for existing and is the path to my 'realization'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define me within/as an energetic construct of thoughts, feelings, and emotions.

I forgive myself for defining myself based on the relationship that I have with the 'energetic integrity' of my thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I need my thoughts, feelings and emotions as the 'energetic integrity' of my 'personality' to create me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I need to 'confirm myself' through my 'personality'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I need my thoughts, feelings and emotions to confirm my existence within this reality.

I forgive myself for not realizing and adhering to the point of 'polarity' as 'negativity' and 'positivity' which are created through/within the participation within my thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I need 'energy' as my thoughts, feelings and emotions to define me as a human being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that my whole being, as who I really am, is based on ‘energy’ as thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself for ‘relying’ on my thoughts, feelings and emotions to create and establish my well-being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create myself as an ‘energetic’ expression believing that I cannot exist without ‘energy’ as the ‘foundation’ of my ‘personality construct’.

I keep relying on my thoughts, feelings, and emotions to create me believing that I am these thoughts, feelings, and emotions instead of realizing that I exist within every breath as the ‘stability point’ of me as me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be swayed by my thoughts, feelings and emotions instead of allowing myself to stop, breathe and direct myself in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am ‘expressing’ myself when I allow my thoughts, feelings and emotions as ‘energy’ to ‘take over’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feed ‘Fucchecian Energy’ believing that it has ‘control’ over me instead of realizing that I give it control through my participation within my thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that 'Fucchecian Energy' is 'real' and that I have to 'comply' to it by believing that I don't 'deserve' to 'express' myself as myself because of me being a 'fragile' human being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that my whole being, as who I really am, is based on ‘energy’ as thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself for ‘relying’ on my thoughts, feelings and emotions to create and establish my well-being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create myself as an ‘energetic’ expression believing that I cannot exist without ‘energy’ as the ‘foundation’ of my ‘personality construct’.

I keep relying on my thoughts, feelings, and emotions to create me believing that I am these thoughts, feelings, and emotions instead of realizing that I exist within every breath as the ‘stability point’ of me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be swayed by my thoughts, feelings and emotions instead of allowing myself to stop, breathe and direct myself in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am ‘expressing’ myself when I allow my thoughts, feelings and emotions as ‘energy’ to ‘take over’.’

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that ‘expression’ is who I am within the realm of thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself for trusting in my ‘energetic’ thoughts to ‘guide’ me and direct my path instead of realizing that me as who I really am doesn’t consist of and ‘depend’ on ‘energy’ to ‘be’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that thoughts, feelings, and emotions is the ‘life’ of me as me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feed ‘Fucchecian Energy’ believing that it has ‘control’ over me instead of realizing that I give it control through my participation within my thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that everything is ‘fucchecian’ instead of realizing that I am giving into the belief that I am ‘less than’ this world as a ‘victim’ of all adversity instead of realizing that I am the ‘adversity’ that I accepting and allow within this world.

It’s not about ‘energy’ as ‘feelings’ and ‘emotions’…. It’s about who I am in every moment of breath. I am stability. I am ‘here’.

No comments:

Post a Comment