10 January 2010

Self-Forgiveness: Facebook and Customs

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the more 'thorough' I quote my phrases on Facebook, the more I will catch someone's attention and they will 'agree' with me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I need the 'attention' of other 'Desteni' people on Facebook to 'agree' with me believing that if they do agree with me, I am accepted by them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that if people don't 'like' my 'status', something is wrong with my message.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that people who comment on my Facebook status is going to degrade me for what I said.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I should 'look up' to everybody on Facebook because they are more evolved than I am.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that if Sunette 'likes' my status, I am obviously doing something right.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that 'the act of' Sunette 'liking' my status is 'above' all others' 'act of' 'liking' my status.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that Sunette is 'more than' who I am because she is a 'portal'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that Sunette is better than who I am.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I need to be accepted by Sunette to be appreciated by her.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that if Bernard comments on my status, I am equal and one with my words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the more 'intellectual' and 'thorough' I sound, maybe I can get everyone to 'like' my status.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I need people to 'like' my Facebook status in order to be appreciated by them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the more people that 'like' my status means that I am 'hitting the spot' of what it means to communicate a 'good message', and that I should reword all of my 'future' messages the same way.

This is obviously me conforming to the acceptance of others, and conforming to 'custom' in order to be 'appreciated'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am 'better than' others because of my rhetorical manipulation of words into 'technical' phrases.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that since 'I am not as evolved as others', I need to induce a more 'technical' personality and more technical rhetoric, in order to prove that I am as good as other people.

What is up with me believing that people are 'better than' me?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that my life is dedicated to 'prove' to others that I am as good as them.

Good as them in what way?

Hidden Thought: Custom... custom... custom... custom... custom... custom... custom... custom... That if you're not comforming to 'our custom', you minus well leave.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the way a person acts is nonarbitrarily the 'right' way to be as all.

Hidden Thought: It's all because of God... The way God is (as his personality: moral, intelligent, high, beautiful, good, righteous, holy, light, etc.) is the right way to act, so when I see people 'acting right', 'acting intellectual', etc., I'm believing that this is the 'right' way to be because they are representing God, but then I like what Enki stated when he said that people who embrace the 'darkness' are actually embracing the 'truth'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe in the concept of God.

I had a friend who was a 'Christian' and sometimes, he would worship God. During those times, if I said something to him, he'd either tell me to wait until he's done or not say anything at all, and from that I thought that I was 'not good enough' to talk to him because of him being in God's presence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the way a person acts is a representation of the 'personality' of God, therefore, I should conform to their ways and 'learn' from them.

Hidden Thought: It's about what's 'right' and 'wrong'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that 'right' and 'wrong' actually exists and that gives a manifestation of what it means to 'look right' and 'look wrong' --- meaning that if I am not looking the way 'they are' (as far as fashion, etc.) I am 'less than' who they are because they are representing WHAT IT IS to BE A HUMAN. (nonarbitrarily)

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that there is a certain way, method, custom, culture, look, fashion, behavior, to be a human.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that there is a certain way, method, custom, culture, look, fashion, behavior, to endeavor to be 'right'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that since I have so much 'bad luck' with women, I should wear women's clothes and maybe then, I'll get someone's attention --- believing that now I am conforming (worshipping) to their appearance.

Conforming is an act of worshipping.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that women are always 'right'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I should worship a female in order to be accepted.

A lot of the 'being less than a female' point goes back to 'Joia Pennington' -- a girl that I went to school with. Obviously she was 'powerful' because she was 'possessed by Bloody Mary', and made me feel 'less than' women and 'separate' from them. Another point is because of the point that 'white women' were seen as 'better than' black people back in the slavery days.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am 'less than' white women.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that white women are gods compared to my 'nasty' ass.

Everything is about 'image' here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that my life is based on my 'image' of me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that 'culture' defines who I am.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that 'culture' is how a certain thing suppose to be, and if I am not fitting into the standards of that culture, I am 'wrong'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that 'custom' is how a certain thing suppose to be, and if I am not fitting into the standards of that custom, I am 'wrong'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that if I speak 'Destenian' language, I am conforming to their 'way of speaking' and thus, 'becoming more intelligent', 'holy', and better than who I was at first, because I have found the 'right path'.

Hidden Thought: Sometimes I try to push myself to speak 'Destenian' language believing that it is the right way to speak.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that 'Destenian' language is the 'right way to speak'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that any particular language is the 'right way to speak'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I can find the 'right' answer of who I am 'separate' from me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that there is a 'right answer'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that there is a 'wrong answer'.

Everything that is considered 'right' and 'wrong' are constructs of the mind as 'regurgitated customs'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place the path of me separate from me as 'Desteni'. I am the way to self-realization.

Why am I always trying to find the path of what is 'right' and 'wrong'? Because it gives meaning / definition to life, instead of realizing that meaning and definition are tools of the of the mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the definition of who I am can be found within and as my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the definition of who I am can be found within and as a specific 'culture'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the definition of who I am can be found within and as a specific 'custom'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the definition of who I am can be found within and as a specific 'knowledge area'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am the 'knowledge of the mind'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that 'right' and 'wrong' exists, and that it is my duty to find what is 'right' and 'wrong' to become 'wise'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that 'right' and 'wrong' exists, and that it is my duty to find what is 'right' and 'wrong' in order to understand 'Life'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that 'right' and 'wrong' exists, and that it is my duty to find what is 'right' and 'wrong' in order to understand 'Self'.

'Right' and 'wrong' are 'intrinsic values' of the 'godhead', but the 'godhead' doesn't exist! We created 'right' and 'wrong' to find 'meaning', 'stability', 'understanding' of who we are as life, but life is not 'right', and life is not 'wrong'. Life is 'here', and 'here is where I stand' and face myself in every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment