20 December 2009

Image

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that my 'image' is who I am as a being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am 'less than' my image.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am 'less than' my image 'compared' to other peoples' 'image'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am 'less than' the image of a female.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have to 'fix up' my image in order to be accepted by others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have to 'fix up' my image in order to be accepted by women.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am 'more than' my image.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that if I 'crossdress', I am equal to the image of women.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I should worship the image of 'beauty'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the 'image of beauty' is something 'more than' me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I should 'embrace' the 'image of beauty' as something 'more than' me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am 'inferior' to beauty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am 'inferior' to 'beauty' because of the 'belief' that I am 'ugly'.

Intrinsically, 'beauty' and 'ugly' doesn't really exist. It is only that which we have defined as 'beautiful' and 'ugly'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am 'inferior' to women.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that life is based on 'image'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I should 'improve' on my image because of the 'belief' that I am 'ugly'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I should 'improve' on my image to be equal to the image that the media portrays.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the media is always 'right' because of the belief that since the media is the manifestation of what the 'common man' supports (as the 'unified mind'), I should 'follow' the media.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that a person should act a certain way because of their image.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that my image makes me who I am.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that my image is the expression of who I am, instead of realizing that I am the expression of who I am, here.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that my 'Self-Honesty' is, in-fact, my expression of and as 'Self-Expression'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the 'image of man' is who we are as life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself based on the image of others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others based on their image.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am 'ugly' based on the 'image' of me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am 'ugly' because of what my 'step dad' told me in the past.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that when I 'crossdress', I am 'beautiful'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to 'crossdress' based on the fact that if I do, I am proving to women that I can be 'feminine' just like them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that if I 'crossdress', I can 'attract women easier' to show them that I can be 'feminine too' --- because of the belief that women are not turned on by men that 'act too masculine'. Quite frankly, a woman knows when a man is being self-dishonest, and that is what turns a woman off to a man, but I'm realizing that this point actually has to do with a 'part of me' as my mind that endows a 'feminine expression'.

I forgive myself for believing in the idea that 'ugliness' and 'prettiness' actually exists, instead of realizing that 'ugliness' and 'prettiness' are simply opinions formed as illusions of man.

Any opinion formed about anything doesn't make it real.

I forgive myself for believing in the idea that 'less than' and 'more than' actually exists, instead of realizing that 'less than' and 'more than' are simply opinions formed as illusions of man.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that since 'I never had a girlfriend', something's wrong with me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that since 'I never had a girlfriend', I am not 'good enough' for women.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have to be 'qualified' to be with a female, instead of realizing that the very act of actually having to be qualified to be with a female is already stating that the 'relationship' in itself is expressed as 'limitation and judgment'. Do I want to accept a relationship expressed in 'limitation and judgment'? No. so why do I continue to desire a female that doesn't want me? Because I believe that they have something that I don't have -- which is them accepting me as who I am (as I have defined myself as through and as the mind).

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have to be accepted by a female to be 'appreciated'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that if I am accepted by a female, I am 'special'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that if I am accepted by a female, I am now a man that 'fits the standards' of what it means to be in a 'relationship'. (I'm laughing at this, lol)

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that 'relationship' is based off of how much I can please my partner to make her happy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have to conform to the 'roles' within and of a relationship.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have to be 'the man' in the relationship. A relationship is not about being a 'man'. Actually, the definition of a relationship is so fucked-up these days anyway....

Affirmations:
I am not defined by how a woman sees me. I am here.
I am not defined by how a woman wants me to be. I am here.
I am not defined by the image of me.
I am not ugly. I am not handsome. I am here.
I am not an image. I am within and as the image of me as a 'tall black man', but I, intrinsically, am not an image. Therefore, I do not define myself as a 'tall black man'. I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment