13 June 2009

Random Self-Forgiveness and Affirmations (6-13-2009)

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am my emotions and that my emotions are me instead of realizing that emotions are a system design contructed as fuel and rejuvenation for the mind-consciousness sytem to keep us enslaved in illusion.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have to say, 'Hi' to somebody in order to 'keep up' my status with them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have to say, 'Hi' to somebody because that is the custom.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that any emotional reaction is of the mind and is there to protect the mind-system from 'losing itself'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that another person attains an energy that I need in order to be fulfilled. Energy doesn't exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that emotional reaction is who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that desiring sex is who I am, and that I must fulfill it in order to be refreshed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I have to say 'hi' to someone in order for them to 'approve' me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lose my self-direction as my voice because I allowed an emotional reaction as doubt, guilt and fear to take over me and tell me 'who I am'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I must be perfect before I can take responsibility for others / for my world, my existence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create effort within myself in any way in terms of 'trying to understand', or 'trying to listen' or 'trying to get it' - instead of realizing that only the mind knows effort and instead of simply letting go and breathing Here as me to Hear as Here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into submission when another 'pushes my buttons' wherein I allow emotional reaction within myself - instead of breathing through and asking myself: who am I and how will I direct myself in this moment here now.

Affirmations:
Emotions is a building block of the mind consciousness system.
Saying, 'Hi' to someone is unnecessary.
Masulinity is a design of society and is not definite.
Femininity is a design of society and is not definite.
Emotions doesn't exist - only within and as the matrix.
Sex is a mechanism of the mind consciousness system to rejuvenate itself.
I direct me as all as one as equal.
I take responsibility for myself and the experience of myself.
I will not accept to be directed and 'terrorized' by emotion.
I breathe here, I breathe me into Life, I am Here as Humbleness, I accept myself, I am Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment