26 May 2009

Voices in My Head Are Systems

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept and allow the programming from others to affect me. The structural resonance today was a real experience. At first I was like, I have a new car and all and I didn't feel affected by anyone stealing something or anything until people started talking and the vibrational energetic charge programmed fear into me of thinking that I'm not gonna have the car for long because of what they said... "Ohhhh, you got good rims. You better be careful."  Look at first I was like, "I don't give a shit.  It's not gonna happen unless I accept and allow it to by my programmed fear" And then I started giving a shit for not a not-so-logical reason.  Fear of loss.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept the fear of loss as me in losing my car.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept the fear of loss as me to fear losing my job.

Leon: At first, I wasn't fearing this.
T: You have to mutha-fuckin' breath nigga and realize that fear is like the blow-up doll that Jorn was talking about.  It's a fuckin' blow up doll.  Every systematic process (systems) are like blow-up dolls.  Better yet, like a magic trick.  And it is what you accept and allow to affect you.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing fear as the fear of loss to affect me.

T: Realize that the shit is only as strong as you believe it to be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my job instead of realizing that I am assisting and supporting that fear to exist as it is as the fear of loss.

I forgive myself for placing myself within a future that I am supporting to exist through fear of loss.

T: Voices in your head...

Dimensions: Hi this is the design of the” voice in the head” and I am here to communicate about voices in the head - voices in the mind that you believe to be real, that you believe to be true and upon those perceptions you life by it and react on it.
T: Wud up...
Dimensions: Voices for instances such as “I'm afraid of losing my car.”, “I am not able to pay monthly on the fees."  I'm afraid of being late at my job and then losing my job” - voices such as those which continuously run around in your head, you know, which you actually take the time of day to consider. Now such voices in the head are like thoughts, not completely, they are actually voices – its like there’s an actual being inside you speaking to you. Saying and stating words and sentences that are of absolute limitation to who you really are. And then you think that these voices in the head is actually you – and that’s when you fall - that’s when you fall into the ultimate trap of the mind – which is the voices in the head.
T: Okay...
Dimensions: So you have voices in the head – and then you have thoughts. The difference between the two – thoughts is just a quick memory, reconciliation of the past – when the voices in the head are actually like a being speaking to you – Like in the cartoon they have the little devil and angel on the shoulders and then the two will communicate the whole time. The one sais this and the other one sais that. The inner conflict of the polarity equation of the mind.
T: Aight...
Dimensions: So have some forgivenesses – that I would suggest you apply immediately when you notice such voices in your head. Whenever you hear a voice in your head – Stop – because it is not you. You don’t listen to that voice, in any way what so ever – you do not give that voice any consideration what so ever. But be careful – because curiosity killed the cat. There is a tendency to want to follow the voice in your head , to want to consider that voice – because maybe, just maybe that voice might be correct – “just maybe, just maybe I am missing something out”, “ I should hear this voice, you know, just give it a time of day”. No – do not – it is not you – it is the voice of the mind. The voice in the head is the voice of the mind- it is a mind consciousness system speaking to you, it is not you. So, firstly, realize this – that this voice, the same as thoughts, is not you – then you continue with your forgiveness processes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give this voice of the mind any consideration over me whatsoever.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust the voice in my head instead of trusting myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give power to the voice in my head instead of taking my power and standing up as who I am.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that this voice in my head is not me.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that this voice in my head is the voice of the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to actually consider that this voice in my head just might be right... Even based on situations that prove it, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that since it happens to others, I have to be a victim.
T: Being a victim of society is not the way to live.  Being responsible is our duty though.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be inferior to the voice in my head and rather listen to the voice in my head to stand as who I am and live as who I am in oneness and equality.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to stop the voice in the head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to the voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to fear circumstances and instead I’d rather listen to the voice in my head to guide and direct me instead of me directing myself.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to stand as who I am and to direct myself in every moment and instead I have allowed myself to listen to a voice in my head.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to live words as one as me as who I am but instead in separation by listening to the voices in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment