24 May 2011

Music Points

I like to listen to game theme music.

Points I Saw Within This:
  • Comfortability
  • Being a Child Again; Having Fun = Freedom; Don't Have to Worry About Chasing Money for a Living
  • Having 'Fun' Playing the Game with my Step-Father
  • Felt like 'Family' when Playing the Game With my Step-Dad; Definition of 'Family' = Holding on to Relationship-Ties as Memories, Pictures, Thoughts, Feelings, Emotions, etc.; Security
  • Don't want to 'Lose' my Family, so I 'Had Fun' to Keep the Memories 'In-Tact'
  • Fear of 'Losing' My Family
  • Fear of the 'Death' of the Ego as the 'Mind'.
  • Super Mario Bros Theme Music Reminds Me of the 'Family Memories' that I Had with My Step Dad and my Brothers when I was Playing Super Mario Bros Them
  • Can 'Hold' on to my Personality
  • Blackwater Power; A Collective of Personality Designs that Came from the Idea of Superman in which I have Created the Energetic Integrity / Structure of an 'Imaginary World' where I can Mind-Fuck myself.
  • Escape from Reality; Escape from the Pain, Sorrow, Enslavement of the World as it is Structured
  • The 'Freedom' to 'Project' a Virtual Reality onto a Physical Reality and call it 'Real'
  • Fear of 'Seeing' what is Real as what has been Accepted and Allowed to Exist as who we Are as the Mind.
  • Fear of Accepting Myself as Who I am as a Mind-Consciousness System
  • Mega Man Theme Music Reminds Me of Blackwater Power. The Mega Man Video Games Have Different Types of Characters that Represents / Reminds Me of my Imaginary Friends. Each Character Has a Different Characteristic for Example: Hard Man, Ice Man, Top Man, Proto Man, Aqua Man, Gemini Man, Snake Man, Magnet Man
Self-Forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself 'separate' from my 'childhood' -- instead of realizing that I am the 'breath' as who I am that walks with/within/as my 'physical body' as the different expressions that my physical body has attributed unto itself. I am equal and one as the body as the breath, and as the 'mind'. The mind is not 'separate' from who I am.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I have defined 'fun' as the 'fear of loss', and within 'having fun' by 'playing the game' with my step-dad, I 'declare' myself as a 'victim' of my 'ego' -- which is the point that I 'fear' as I 'shield' it with 'entertainment' to 'contain' my self-expression with self-abjection.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself 'separate' from family, thus, defining who I am based on the foundation of what a 'family' means from the mind's perspective, as I identify with the ego and abdicate who I am as one and equal to/as all that exists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is 'possible' for me to 'lose' something/someone instead of realizing that the 'mind' can only 'lose' something/someone -- because the 'mind' has perceived that very thing as 'separate' from Self -- thus having to create a 'relationship' with it in order to 'establish' itself as an 'equal' to it which is self-deception.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the 'security' that I perceive myself with my family is the 'declaration' that I have become 'possessed' by the 'mind' as 'needing' a 'family' to define the 'integrity' of my existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'fear' the death of me as the 'ego', and so within that, I create relationships and personalities that I 'cling' to and define me as -- in order to 'hide' my 'fear' of 'death' of the 'ego' as me -- which is the fabricated integrity of the 'lie' that I have built myself to be through other 'minds' that have built themselves up based on the same fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect 'Super Mario Bros' with my past as I identify with the ego -- which is the 'personality' that I 'hold on to' that I think is 'real', and 'support' an 'illusion' through the 'music' of Super Mario Bros.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect 'Superman' with my past as I identify with the ego -- which is the 'personality' that I 'hold on to' that I think is 'real', and 'support' an 'illusion' through the 'image' of Superman.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a 'reality' of that which is based on 'perception' -- as I 'perceive' what I 'perceive' within this reality and formulate an 'imaginary world' where I go to -- to feel 'secure', and project that 'reality' onto the PHYSICAL and call it 'real' -- as I 'abdicate' 'reality' for 'fantasy'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'perceive' an 'idea' as who I am, as I identify as the 'ego' 'trapped' in an 'idea' that I use to define the integrity of my existence, and the integrity of who I am as the MIND.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create 'alien entities' such as 'Atyrahnormanczek' that I use to escape from my reality so I won't have to face it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create 'alien entities' such as 'Atyrahnormanczek' that I use to escape from my reality because I don't want to face it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear accepting myself as who I am -- because I identify with the 'ego' as the MIND where I desire to be: within my own 'virtual reality' that I have created and have 'pushed' myself to believe in in order to remain 'aloof' from what is 'here'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the integrity of my existence based on 'family' -- to 'move' within the construct and programming of 'family' -- as I identify as the 'ego perceived 'separate' from the 'personalities' thereof that contributes the 'family' and the 'programming' thereof.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect 'Mega Man' with my past as I identify with the ego -- which is the 'personality' that I 'hold on to' that I think is 'real', and 'support' an 'illusion' through the 'music' of Mega Man.

Self-Corrective Statement:

I realize that I am one and equal with/as my memories as what I have constructed myself to be as the 'mind', but within that point, do not accept or allow myself to identify as the 'ego' -- as the 'mind' -- because I have 'built' myself to be a 'fabric' of an illusion of which I use to 'create' the 'integrity' of my existence as an 'organic robot'.

I am unable to be 'separate' from my memories as a child, because I am those memories -- as a 'constructed illusion', and so within that, I do not accept or allow myself to be 'driven' and 'defined' by 'symbols' -- as I align myself as a constructed 'pattern' of 'symbols' of which I 'live' and embrace as an 'organic robot'.

I realize that music is one and equal as me and that I perceive music 'separate' from me within/as my own mind of thoughts, feelings, and emotions -- which are not 'real'.

Self-Corrective Application:

To change my music into something more effective such as Desteni audio or music that does not have a 'resonant impression' such as Jazz music.

To 'push' self to the point where the 'actual self' is birthed through self-forgiveness, self-honesty and practical application in day to day life, standing as Self and assisting each other to create a world where all life is truly honored for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment