22 January 2011

The 'Physical' Has No Mind

The physical reality as what we exist within/as -- has no mind. Everything that we see, as who we are -- the trees, the animals, etc., never judges, never interprets, never gets angry, never has anything to say to empower who they are as a mind-consciousness system, but is always standing within/as awareness as who they are -- existent equal and one with who we are 'here' within/as this reality.

A long time ago, I created a theory. The 'theory' that was a process of awareness of who I am in every moment and the relationship that I have with existence. Basically, I was looking at every point in relationship with who I am and created a theory of how I operate and behave in relation to that point. Such as the Theory of Antiquolás -- which was a theory based on my relationship with 'energy' -- energy as the formulation in which we become equal and one with as a 'relationship' and 'walk' as that 'energetic formulation' which manifests within the physical reality as emotions and feelings, etc.

My 'theory' was that we exist in a sea of energy, and are aware of this energy at times, but I didn't realize that the 'sea' of energy that we exist in is actually the 'sea' of energy as Self as a mind-consciousness system. I believed that we influenced each other from the perspective of emotions and feelings -- which, in turn, takes our self-responsibility away and puts it on another individual -- which, in turn, creates blame.

So this 'theory' went in contrast with a later theory that I conjured up but had an interesting association with it; It was called the Tsar-9 Factor. With my previous theory of us existing in a 'sea' of energy, I asked myself, "Well if we are, in-fact, subject to the influences of others through/as energetic participation, why can we not simply 'stand' and remain 'stable' like the trees, the grass, and even the damn wall? They are always stable... unmoving. They are always 'here' in every moment no matter what. Why can't we be like them?" So I called that point the Tsar-9 Factor. I used to enjoy creating formulas in relation to my theories so I called the point of 'stability' within/as everything that we do the "Tsar-9 Factor" and attempted to apply it in my life. It was difficult because that means that you're going to have to 'stop' yourself in every moment from existing in points that conjure up emotions and feelings that are not equal to/as the stability of who I can become in every moment. That is what I thought. I, in a sense, didn't believe that we 'were' stability. I believed that we had to 'become' the stability. Maybe that was why it was so difficult because I didn't believe that we 'were' the stability. I, instead, believed that we had to become it.

So now with Desteni, I understand that we ARE stability as all as one and equal 'here', and that we do not have to 'depend' on 'energy' to create who we are within this world/existence. I am 'here' and always was 'constant' and 'stable'. Now with the realization of this point, I have been walking this point as who I am 'here' within/through self-honesty and self-forgiveness -- because, I can still allow myself to exist/participate within 'energetic constructs' based on my mind and what I perceive within/as my mind of who I am as self-dishonesty -- creating a 'world' of 'energy' in which I define within/as 'beauty' / 'fantasy' / 'feel-good' moments -- which would then take precedence over what is 'here' within/as this reality. So I have to 'stop' myself in every moment where I desire to be 'up there' within/as my mind as thoughts, feelings and emotions -- creating alternate realities that I walk as and become possessed by. So I walk as the "Tsar-9 Factor" as who I am as stability 'here' forevermore.

Self-Forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be subject to 'energy' as thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to base/define who I am as 'energy' and move as the 'energetic principle' of thoughts, feelings and emotions remaining a slave to the mind-consciousness system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not able to direct myself 'here' as 'stability' because 'I am human'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define 'living' within/as the frame/design of thoughts, feelings and emotions -- limiting life/living as 'energetic movement'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I will 'lose' myself if I do not participate within/as 'energy' as thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I create 'abuse' within the construct of 'energy' because 'energy' always needs its opposite for it to 'move' as it's 'energetic signature' -- such as love/hate, beauty/ugly, right/wrong, morality/immorality, peace/war, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment